The Virtual Tavern

Eric

Sadly I am withdrawing from all my play by post games.   Work implemented new IT protocols and I can't keep up with the games outside work hours or on my mobile phone in the long term.   Thank you for giving me the opportunity to revisit the game I learned roleplaying with.

10 hours ago, Eric said:

@hoverfrogYou can feel free to take that one last shot at the fleeing bat. Everyone else, the situation in the room is the same except now there's fresh rubble in the fireplace from the bat's surprise entry.

I've added it to my previous post and I do believe it is a miss.

@LarsWester, sorry to see you go.

• 2 weeks later...

Just dropping a note to say that Tala is going to let the current convo ride (Yorps "not with bargle" and Stoyans "Come on out, no weapons" robocop routine 😃) rather than add complications to it.  Sometimes fewer voices get better answers . . .  and if she tries to lean into the ruse much more she is definitely gonna crack

Edited by Cirlot (see edit history)

Sorry about the delay, gang; it was a really rough week at work and my daughter had district track championships that consumed two evenings (but she qualified for regionals in three events, so even more driving!), so I'm getting back in the swing now.

• 2 weeks later...