The Virtual Tavern

Eric

Yup - not every encounter is winable nor every puzzle solveable, and on a scale of "spiked pit trap" to "green carved face with a sphere of annihilation inside" a mouthy magic mouth and some wizard locked crates seems fair enough.

Note: Tala is moving to open the door just to keep things moving but in the event someone a bit more discrete wants to have a listen and check for traps, go for it!

Sorry, rough week at work--the group I manage is normally four, but for a confluence of reasons I was down to "just me". Recovering, will have post up maybe late tonight if not tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for kicking it. It's been a rough six weeks--first at work with being short-staffed, and then catching up on Baldr objectives. I should be good to go now.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm assuming this game has gone the way of the dodo at this point. Thanks for GMing, @Eric, and thanks to my fellow players for being so great. I hope to catch you all in other games at some point and maybe even GM for some of you.

• 1 month later...

Friends,

I apologize this game has been essentially on hiatus for four months. Preparations for the permanent site switch have been eating just about 100% of my Myth-time, but I am now in a pretty good spot to continue. If you are interested in resuming, please confirm here.

Thanks!

Unfortunately it's been long enough that Tala's faded a bit for me; I like her and I like the group but trying to get back that character grove would be rolling a boulder uphill and I'm not sure I've got the bandwidth for it at the moment. Sorry 😔

• 2 weeks later...

Got word separately from Chimi and cheezal that they're interested, so that makes four once cheezal finishes a character. I think that's just enough to keep going!