The Virtual Tavern

Eric

This is old school alignment play.   Only neutral or evil characters would object to the slaughter of helpless evil creatures.    Funny the first tell of Golon's evil nature is objection to the slaughter of helpless intelligent creatures.   I intended to play him as a sympathetic evil and I think this fits nicely into that narrative. 

Edited by LarsWester (see edit history)

7 hours ago, matt_s said:

not olde school enough, there is no such thing as Evil or Good alignment in this edition, just the Lawful-Chaos axis

You are right so Lawfullly killing the chaotic creatures.   While the Chaotic PC wrings his hands and cries mercy

9 hours ago, hoverfrog said:

It's really simple. These are monsters. We're adventurers. If they were human or demi-human then we'd talk but they're monsters. Monsters die by adventurer's hands. It is the natural order of things.

Oh I'm probably overly influenced by newer editions where Kobolds are classified as humanoid not monsters. 

10 hours ago, LarsWester said:

Oh I'm probably overly influenced by newer editions where Kobolds are classified as humanoid not monsters. 

In these editions, humanoids are monsters. It's just humans and demihumans that are fren.

• 2 weeks later...
ร—
ร—