OOC:

Fiery Gift

I don't think you did? But I think I mentioned something (hope that's ok!) after seeing you notify the Iron Gods game.

Hope everything is going well for you, look forward to you bringing Allura back when you can.

On 10/15/2023 at 3:56 PM, Wiz said:

Sorry that I have been away for a bit. I notified most of my games, did I remember to say something here?

I don't think so, but you didn't need to do so. I had something of an extended absence myself.

1 hour ago, Naimless said:

I don't know if Panchi reacted to Urthan or not...

I think it's apparent that either we need to roll higher (e.g. DC 25) or try a different tack, like actual violence.

Out in the wild, that's one type of conversation. But in the city, it becomes more complicated.

I'm all for throwing down, but we should be cognizant of the potential consequences.

Hard to say. She was on the site at on Monday the 6th, but hasn't posted on the site since October 22nd, which is an absence of 18 days. Before this, Wiz was absent for a long time as well. And yes, she is our social expert and we don't have anyone else who can fill in. So based on this, I am tempted to say she's no longer in the game in any meaningful way.

Edited by Starhawk (see edit history)