Game chat

wrathgon

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry still recovering, of course I will not be entirely recovered until around May. I did get a post up in the one game thread. I will look through and see if I need to post anywhere else. Let me know if I miss somewhere someone is expecting me to respond.

I think we still need a definite way to convince the Ship builder to do what we want. Looks like Jake and Prax have a duo mission going on, but Farhvan could try and help out with the Ai effort.

• 2 weeks later...

Update on what party is doing:

Deciding how best to get SIM AI to allow them to submit custom plans for their ships

Trying to talk to the vaulters that have been taking away by council forces.

While most of you have voted the outcome and fallout of what the vote will be and what will come afterwards

I appear to have had a poor mental image of the scene and possibly misrepresented it. I took the towers to be autonomous security pylons placed among the ruins strewn at the border of the vaulter region. Then a nebulous amount area. Followed by the fortified outsider camp(s).

At a glance at articles, Prax planned to levy against Sam. He's ready to go to court and countersue for assault once freed. Releasing copious amounts of fire toward someone is assault or attempted murder on this planet?

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Grudge said:

At a glance at articles, Prax planned to levy against Sam. He's ready to go to court and countersue for assault once freed. Releasing copious amounts of fire toward someone is assault or attempted murder on this planet?

i think you will find mental domination is a crime punishment by death on this planet, and as an agent of security took to being judge and hangman :) All she did was report her findings that your nature is not of this world, it was her job to find out after all.

All I say is that if her accusation is a misuse of psionics per articles #5 & #6 of the link she provided Jake is, with a lawyer who is an expert in such matters and a broadminded judge I could make a case (or at least a few years of Law college I managed to finish tells me to). I have no idea of what she accused me of so it would be stupid to claim I would stand a chance no matter what. I'm going strictly with what is in IC and provided link, exchanging "referee" for "judge" since in essence that is what you'd be.

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)