Sheet Folders in Testing ×

Game chat

wrathgon

4 hours ago, darlis moonbeam said:

I will agree there is way too damn much acting like we are playing in a live game and not a PbP. It has to be ran differently or it's broken. We can not keep taking ten pages worth of post to get through a single scene for the game. I have continuously post the way you are supposed to post for PbP and you completely disregard over half my post because you want to take six weeks of real life to actually get something across that should have taken 5 minutes. Hell now we got like 7 or 8 different game threads going in a million directions when we should be focusing in and completing in game goals. We keep going down multiple tangents and we will never move forward with the game.

So we had an issue and the captain and Sammy had to appear to be killed so the heat gets off them check. We needed to bring the new player into the fold check. Next steps?

1. Work out how to get AI to build our ships.

2. Find our old ship and other equipment lost during crash.

3. Survive 20ish years on planet until it enters back into real space-time.

4. Figure out how we are going to get that Shard away from the Incan God when we finally leave this planet

5. Each of us figure out how we are going to extend our own life to keep on the mission.

Did I miss anything? So now the question is how do we accomplish all of that and not take another 6 years just to get number 1 done.

I believe 2. Is on its way part of capt dying has him find ship 2 birds 1 stone.

1. Which has other contact options. Particularly John Galt an infrastructure engineer. His cyber runner contact failed.

2. Agreed. Which has advanced scanning capabilities that could likely assist.

3. See 5.

4. No idea how to do that right now, but it is needed

5. This planet has anti-aging tech, normally a PL 9 thing. So we need to acquire this, for all of our sake. Which is tech level 8, so with help and good rolls, he should be able to understand it.

• 2 weeks later...

Until Jake is cured he would be Mia in any other threads. You can Participate

If you're not actively Leaving the camp to get him cured. It looks like your angling to get wife fix him, if that what happens there is no prob joining other threads

I don't know if we have decided on that, considering the backend for her and Jake.

That is part of the reason why I was asking about the time frame.

So most of the threads would need you to be in camp so depending on how your thread goes with Jake I hold off getting directly involved, like offering the net path you don't have to be there for but other things you may need to be there for. I finish the Jake thread before getting into any other too much

From everything that has been fed to me... yes. That is why there was the specific mention of 'constructing backstories'/'learning what happened on the day of' with actual vaulters. Outsiders wouldn't need to know those details to blend in.

We have to use gates instead of an aircraft?

Fine, whatever.

Clearly, she didn't pay attention during her time there (25 years) and traveled by 'some other means' both times she went there during her initial career terms (one of which included traveling with the extra suit). But, she does know the coordinates. I understand.

Edited by Sohala (see edit history)