Game chat

wrathgon

Just so you all know. I am heading home now.. so i won't be able to continue the convo exchange at least for another few hours..until i am home..

And tommorrow i will be off grid until the afternoon at a funeral... so i may be on or not.. depending on how i feel afterwards..

talk to you all later...

5 hours ago, cheezal said:

Well then! since we are in the deep end of the crap pool together,maybe you can cut us some slack ,since we're protecting your butt as well.

Now where are we???

Well if the ship doesnt give it away we are in bigger trouble then thought... we have enter star wars setting

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

Does anyone have the disguise skill? besides Kartesh???

I want to try and conceal somethings before coming out..

and Wrath... the reasoning behind my second check was to lockdown our position we were taken. as a starting point to get back to,if and when we need to start looking for a way back to Capital.

you would need to plot a course from where you are leaving, and since you are now on another ship until you are ready to leave any plotting is pointless unless leaving from the said point right now. Best you can do is plot from the outer limits of galaxy back then still have to plot to that point 

No.. i am doing the only use a take 20 can be used on.. and that is to find your location in space if you are lost.

I am not lost (well i am having never been here before) but i am just ensuring it's in our Nav computer record.

So i don't have to pull it up again or re navigate it,but i would have a destination point from where we are in the star wars galaxy back to our point of origin in the star wars galaxy.