Game chat

wrathgon

It's been a while since i played a Star Wars Rpg... i did play a d20 version.. but not the Saga edition.

So.. i from that stand point know some of the old school powers.. which were as stated force throw and others...

Besides Yoda lifting the Xwing in Empire and his acknowledgement of "Size Matters not" nothing larger was ever addressed or considered until one of the Star Wars games did the Character grab hold of Star Destroyer and pull it backwards preventing it's escape..

but lets face it, that force user would have to be a high powered Jedi or Sith or Force User.... not Joe blow Youngling Padawan. like Grogu...

And...ok i know that these are Force powers....As i have said.. i don't know of IC or OOC of anything that could remove an Illusion..unless it was from a Magic Item that was doing it.. and my question would be then.. If so.. when Enoch has claimed his Magic Items have failed, why didn't yours? or is this one of your god items..as you put it..

"'Capt's Bluff beats your sense motive roll of 20 on a roll of a 1 so you won't ever be able to use it on him until you can at least beat his 1 🙂 He's very good at lying...."

I figure you didn't roll a 1,but if you did doesn't a roll of one still mean a critical fail?

second to that, Kartesh wasn't trying to discover any hidden secret of the Captain's thinking, he was purely trying to find out what he was feeling.. whether he was calm?,angry? ,worried?,concerned?, His emotional state...to see if this Dark Lord was getting under his skin,and pissing him off frankly, and i was also looking at him for the same reason.. which you didnt give me any feedback on his state of being.

but both were too determine ,if the chances of conflict ,was low or high...to be ready in case as they say the shite goes down...

And thirdly if you are a player at this time.. why aren't we seeing your rolls also? not just "oh yeah i passed!" statements.

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

29 minutes ago, cheezal said:

It's been a while since i played a Star Wars Rpg... i did play a d20 version.. but not the Saga edition.

So.. i from that stand point know some of the old school powers.. which were as stated force throw and others...

Besides Yoda lifting the Xwing in Empire and his acknowledgement of "Size Matters not" nothing larger was ever addressed or considered until one of the Star Wars games did the Character grab hold of Star Destroyer and pull it backwards preventing it's escape..

but lets face it, that force user would have to be a high powered Jedi or Sith or Force User.... not Joe blow Youngling Padawan. like Grogu...

And...ok i know that these are Force powers....As i have said.. i don't know of IC or OOC of anything that could remove an Illusion..unless it was from a Magic Item that was doing it.. and my question would be then.. If so.. when Enoch has claimed his Magic Items have failed, why didn't yours? or is this one of your god items..as you put it..

From your research of the God of Necromancy, there were two items always present with him, The Staff of Skulls ( which you already match the description with the staff the Capt carries with him) and a Cloak of stars which he seems not to have with him. These sorts of items are known as artifacts and do not follow normal magic item rules, they are known to work even in dead magic and anti-magic areas. Now will they work in null magic galaxies well we will see( cause I don't know till I try heh)

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

55 minutes ago, cheezal said:

"'Capt's Bluff beats your sense motive roll of 20 on a roll of a 1 so you won't ever be able to use it on him until you can at least beat his 1 🙂 He's very good at lying...."

I figure you didn't roll a 1,but if you did doesn't a roll of one still mean a critical fail?

second to that, Kartesh wasn't trying to discover any hidden secret of the Captain's thinking, he was purely trying to find out what he was feeling.. whether he was calm?,angry? ,worried?,concerned?, His emotional state...to see if this Dark Lord was getting under his skin,and pissing him off frankly, and i was also looking at him for the same reason.. which you didnt give me any feedback on his state of being.

but both were too determine ,if the chances of conflict ,was low or high...to be ready in case as they say the shite goes down...

And thirdly if you are a player at this time.. why aren't we seeing your rolls also? not just "oh yeah i passed!" statements.

no what i am saying is EVEN if you roll a 20 and he rolls a 1 he still beats you.

ATM I haven't needed to roll anything, Vadar has to make a save which my DM will do when I tell him tomorrow.

There is a higher chance the knight will lose it with Theo and erupt in rage than Theo doing anything emotional, the only time you see him get upset is with the incompetence of the crew perceived or not, you have been on the end of that stick many of times....

I roll for everyone so dont have to wait for anyone once i am ready i got make a combat map now so give me a few days dealing with a sick family wife in bed so i am doing everything she does and my stuff too. Just make sure all your equipment you have on you listed and all your ACs and such for combat are in your stat block so i dont have to ask you anything

What is the Class of Ozen again please..?

What can we do at the speed of thought within the Collective...?

as a Free Action? or does that have any inpact on Enoch's Neural link..

If this Dark Knight can read minds ,if he reads one of us,does he get all of us,since we are in a collective hive mind at present! or does that make it harder for him..

And who exactly is with us here and who is on the ship?

"Enoch sees the telekinesis and ponders a plan..."'

If Enoch is thinking this,can we perceive his plan thru the collective,before he just surprises us all with his actions..

If he is referring to the Smart Hero Talent... If Kartesh sensing his thoughts thru the collective can add Leadership guidance to aid his plan..he will...

Am i also presuming he used his Exploit Weakness Talent to see he is half man ,half machine and hence a weakness...

Plan: Prior to an encounter the Smart hero can develop a plan of action to handle the situation. Using this talent requires preparation; a Smart hero can't use this talent when surprised or otherwise unprepared for a particular situation. Creating a plan requires 1 minute.

After creating the plan the Smart hero makes an Intelligence check (DC 10) with a bonus equal to his or her Smart level. The result of the check provides the Smart hero and allies with a circumstance bonus. A Smart hero can't take 10 or 20 when making this check.

Check Result Bonus
9 or lower +0 (check failed)
10 -14 +1
15 - 24 +2
25 or higher +3

This bonus can be applied to all skill checks and attack rolls made by the Smart hero and his or her allies, but the bonus only lasts for the first 3 rounds after making the plan. After that time, reduce the bonus by 1 point (to a minimum of +0) for every additional round the situation continues, as the vagaries of circumstance begin to unravel even the best-laid plans.

Prerequisite: One talent from the Research Talent Tree.

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

Encoh's action will depend on the initiative. We did not anticipate combat, and Vader's appearance was surprising, so Enoch did have time to use Exploit Weakness against him.

Enoch just used a Knowledge Check and disseminated the information he gleaned.