Game chat

wrathgon

I dont know if you ever saw this @cheezal but :

Actually traveling through a dimension gate is easy, but changing the setting is more complex. A character must succeed on a Navigate check (DC 30) to reset the gate to a known destination; setting the gate to an unknown (but safe) destination is a DC 40 Navigate check. (These checks should be rolled secretly.) Performing either check requires 30 minutes of calibration. Of course, if the destinations have been preset, any character can change the settings as a move action without making a check.

Just something to think about when using the D drive. A similar check is needed for the time jump but the known is when have maps and the unknown is when you don't but know where your going.

You have to open a thread specifically to allow for sheets to be added for the game. They unlocked the capability fairly recently, but now you can only add sheets to the game if the GM creates a special thread for them

If you go to Manage Game, you then look under "Add Game Feature" it should be under there I think

Can i ask? where is the location Ozen wants us to head to... because i am believing it's either the door with the two troopers to the North beyond Vaders guards,or the ship ramp?

This is why Kartesh headed North... if it's not the right way to go, please let me know ,so i can course correct and head there...

"'Bloodhounds:Lets user track target by DNA wherever they go""

These are item's Deacon possesses?

A) Did he bring them?

B) If these guys are all clones? Does detecting one trooper detect all troopers since they share the same DNA.

C) If this is broadcast back thru either Ozen's network or the HUD network.. we all know where all the troopers are,and i presume other's within range of whatever these Bloodhounds are...even if they are outside of our visual range...negated if obviously the ship superstructure blocks any signals.

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

23 minutes ago, cheezal said:

Can i ask? where is the location Ozen wants us to head to... because i am believing it's either the door with the two troopers to the North beyond Vaders guards,or the ship ramp?

This is why Kartesh headed North... if it's not the right way to go, please let me know ,so i can course correct and head there...

yes :)i marked it

15 minutes ago, cheezal said:

"'Bloodhounds:Lets user track target by DNA wherever they go""

These are item's Deacon possesses?

A) Did he bring them?

B) If these guys are all clones? Does detecting one trooper detect all troopers since they share the same DNA.

C) If this is broadcast back thru either Ozen's network or the HUD network.. we all know where all the troopers are,and i presume other's within range of whatever these Bloodhounds are...even if they are outside of our visual range...negated if obviously the ship superstructure blocks any signals.

OOC: They are not all clones, Ross has not seen any sign of any more clones on ship so those three may be the only ones at least on here

hey @evedgebah you seen this:

Artificial Ascension (Occult Realms pg. 12😞 You can upload your consciousness into a robot, becoming an artificial intelligence. Performing this ascension requires uninterrupted access to a construct with the robot subtype and at least 10 Hit Dice for 24 hours, during which time you cannot perform other tasks. Any interruptions cause the upload to fail. At the end of the 24 hours your consciousness is successfully uploaded into the robot. If the robot is not willing, it must attempt a Will save (DC = 1/2 your psychic level + your Intelligence modifier). If it is successful, the robot rejects your consciousness, rendering you staggered for 24 hours and unable to perform the ritual again during this time.

If your consciousness is successfully uploaded, the robot’s consciousness is destroyed and your physical body immediately dies and can’t be raised, resurrected, or otherwise brought back to life. Your creature type changes to artificial intelligence, and your robot body gains the aggregate template (Technology Guide 59), with all the adjustments made in the template’s description.

As a full-round action, you can attempt to upload your consciousness to any other robot within 30 feet that has 10 Hit Dice or more. If the robot is not willing to serve as your vessel, it receives a Will save as above, except if it succeeds, your current robot body is staggered for only 1 minute. If it fails, you move from your current body to the new host body, granting it the aggregate template. Your previous robot body is immediately destroyed by the transference.

If the robot you inhabit is destroyed, you are destroyed along with it. You cannot be brought back to life by any means. You must be 20th level to select this discovery.

So all you need to get to 20th level mate and your golden 🙂 and take whatever class gets this. That is something you didn't think of, if you go your robot path, you won't be able to be raised. While undead don't normally either, there are spells and ways to do it that Theo has access to. Just something to think about

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

ahhh man my DM is really out to screw me, I never get any XP now... Vader told the crew to treat me like a Sith lord, no one going to fight me now, and the only way I get XP was if I go find a Jedi to fight, I wonder if Yada is around, 2nd thought he is 20th level and Vader is much lower and push me around like a rag doll.....

That's just Odd to me...The Fact that the two most potent things here fought and went Nah lets just go talk,whilst the rest of you continue to kill one another...

No Vader calling his Troopers off,if was the True ISD commander and not a drop in.. as i said his ship is the Executor and it's much larger.

So the True Commander may just be dealing with an out break on their ship,or they may have been prepping for Mandalore when we caused a problem...

I would like to have us go to Mandalore, and work our way back... beskar would be good to obtain...
'This is the Way" Jake..lol