Game chat

wrathgon

1 hour ago, cheezal said:

Did you happen to do a sensor scan on the ship before we were boarded or since?

How many engines does an ISD have? or if you want to use D20 Future rules.. How many Power cores does this ship have?

OOC going by an Internet search... which would probably be revealed by your original sensor scan,is that an ISD has 7 main engines...

So if you are proposing only shutting down one, it's only going to be like shutting off a plane engine,we will still be moving ,but at a slower rate.

I ooc am trying to determine the distance to Mandalore. it's something like 11 systems away...Many 10,000's away...

trying to determine from the Navi computer, how long it will take to reach Mandalore.

In case we just want to ride out the Hyperspace to it's destination.

Navicomputer

Hide this

Navicomputer

Reference Book: Star Wars Saga Edition Starships of the Galaxy

Starship Systems Type: Movement Systems

NAVICOMPUTER EMPLACEMENT POINTS AVAILABILITY SIZE RESTRICTION COST
Limited 0 Common - 500
Standard 1 Licensed - 2000
Advanced 2 Licensed - 20,000

A Navicomputer is an astrogation calculator designed to make all the calculations necessary to travel through Hyperspace. Most Starships have Navicomputers, but those that lack Hyperdrives and some fighters that depend on Astromech Droids do not.

Though extremely expensive, Advanced Navicomputers exist. These grant a +10 bonus on Use Computer checks made for Astrogation, rather than a typical Navicomputer's +5 bonus. Additionally, a character aboard a ship that has a Navicomputer need not be Trained in the Use Computer Skill to make use of the Astrogation aspect of the Skill.

I think this one has 11 if I remember what DM said when Theo go the info on the ship. I think Enoch got the specs off the computer no?(they were there to take so can assume he did take them so do your net search that is what you all know)

hmmm so this ship is not making it to the battle lol. Here is the thing that doesn't matter to you a lot but is why I am so strict with multiple game rulings.

This encounter we are in with Vadar with this ship has 5 different games linked to it. 5 different games are waiting for the results to see what state Vadar is in, they already called for a replacement in the battle so that is not impacted(they already ran the battle, and rebels lost) and the other games are linked to other things on this ship that impact their games. So this is why I defer to match ruling, some of the games may cross into ours too, in that way, everyone is using all the same rules and any unclear rules have already been dealt with.

Now my proposed changes will mean we cannot just interact with the other groups playing in this universe but I am fine with that. Theo will not be changing in(while he would loved to be a PF undead :() in any way, his nature as a god he can fight change (that IC reason why he is not being affected but hold true to the rules so)

So has the air been restored to the hangar? hence no vacuum in there???

need to know so i can post my full move?

And what ships can we see left in the Hangar that we can take?

How many of us can Pilot anything?

Then i will post,if Samuel has no objections to me taking his fallen troopers armour, replacing it with my own.. Go with Enoch until we can reach several terminals.

Since we are still i presume in sync Hive mind wise due to Ozen.. we have instantaneous thought processing,and communication with one another...its just the Star Wars hardware we have issues with...

Would we be faster creating programs in our stand alone pc's.. takes me 1 hour to create a program.. does it take Enoch any lesser time due to having a Neural computer.. as we can either both create programs then upload them if we can to the ISD systems. Or i can use my Leadership to assist Enoch definately make certain he gets whatever programming he needs done...

man i know i why no one is high level in Star wars, you know what Vadar is worth? 3600 xp TOTAL! Since the start wars system used d20 advancement there is not even a conversion to bump it. PLUS every 5 lvl above you lose 1/4 of the XP so i get basically nothing for fighting, what a dumb system....

The star destroyer is not much better i think my DM is reading this wrong going to look myself....

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

Interestingly using the CR calculator the trooper combat was only worth 220 XP for the group even when added extra for ambush and advantage Likely I use rewards on task completion bases, not on combat.

Theo might have to kill Vader if he can't reason with him and take whatever happens, without his soul gem though it's very possible any powers of this place will just smite him dead, and that it for him. He has 1 trick he can use to save himself if that happens.

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

On 6/15/2023 at 11:36 PM, cheezal said:

So did you give me any feedback on the Stormtrooper Armour.. I just want to know if it has Vaccum support,and Life Support..

Debate estimates 20 minutes to an hour for standard armor configuration, for what it is worth.