Game chat

wrathgon

How we going to strip them? You would have to bring one in at time. Have Zora, and whatever Bertha's are left to de repair them to strip them...

Ozen was good at Salvage ,who else was???

Kartesh i guess would ask them in character how long would it take to strip the weapons systems, drives and Navi computers out of them? all the vital parts...

That we could either use on the Soul or the other Two or three ships...

Keeping one could be good if we amass a 30 plus crew for boarding or landing actions...

Otherwise.. i only came here to earn money for my Training, and potential some items...if the price is low...which for magic never is...

And how do we find out about Beskar? a metal i presume only exists in this galaxy?

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

Spend a couple days researching it on the galactic net or land on a planet. And ask about what's Valuable

Do you realize we already have 2 ships, 3 ships? We can't just keep this ship in case we get a crew of thirty, and the drives are only useful for settings that have hyper space. The weapons are PL6. And so you're selling it in APL9 society. So you're going to lose 60% of that. A lot of people swap out the salvage feat. I think when they swap around cuz the xo can't do that anymore.

20 hours ago, wrathgon said:

so guys whats the deal what we doing sticking here to try to sell or striping what we can taking one of them and leaving system

It seems that the consensus is strip what we can and leave before more trouble comes our way. We're not going to get rich but it'll be worth something even as just scrap. We could add anything we can't ID to the list of downtime things to explore. Can we salvage things without the feat? Or does the feat just provide bonuses?

So what are we even adventuring for??

Jake and i tried to do the side mission,so we could be proactive and get some cash so we could train,instead of having to sub in generic levels ,because we didnt have the funds to fund what we want to do..

That fails.. only because the player was absent a short while...so no money...

Then we come here.. do a mission that we get cash for,but are told that money is only for the npcs's.

And now the ship once again is damaged.. costing us no doubt money for the repairs

And we still won't get what we want...

So in the last thread... Jake's lowest roll i believe was a 23... he also had to add +11 if he didnt add that into his rolls...

So unless he did his lowest score was a 34 piloting...

And i also covered that Enoch was scanning for stuff on the sensors (to aid Jake to avoid such things up to 15 sectors away) ,and even Ozen had a tactical advantage to advise the pilot... so.... guess rolls and stuff don't matter...

2 hours ago, cheezal said:

So what are we even adventuring for??

Jake and i tried to do the side mission,so we could be proactive and get some cash so we could train,instead of having to sub in generic levels ,because we didnt have the funds to fund what we want to do..

That fails.. only because the player was absent a short while...so no money...

It did not fail because of player MIA it failed cause you were unwilling to take the job as stated and effectively refused the job.

Then we come here.. do a mission that we get cash for,but are told that money is only for the npcs's.

And now the ship once again is damaged.. costing us no doubt money for the repairs

And we still won't get what we want...

Running a ship is NOT CHEAP. Ever watch ANY sc fi space adventure(firefly, guardian of the Galaxy, Dark Matter Farscape) and 90% of their money goes to running, repairing, and upgrading the ship. In every show, they are constantly poor as crap cause the ship sucks up most of their money. O wait didn't you all get like 2 million credits each to help run the costs of running a ship.... Guess that +6 int is not so useful PAYING the bills eh.... only one of you actually has more than 1/2 the money left( and no I am not telling you who but its a PC.)

So in the last thread... Jake's lowest roll i believe was a 23... he also had to add +11 if he didnt add that into his rolls...

So unless he did his lowest score was a 34 piloting...

And i also covered that Enoch was scanning for stuff on the sensors (to aid Jake to avoid such things up to 15 sectors away) ,and even Ozen had a tactical advantage to advise the pilot... so.... guess rolls and stuff don't matter...

Those rolls I assume he had your +11 already in the rolls let me go check cause he said all the bonuses were added in. So he has +28 with your bonus but -6 from all the crap those of the break would have made it without penalties

You flying the ship WAY overloaded, stuff hanging off the hull, ships tired to the hull as well all to get the stuff back, if you expected no bumps in the road you shouldn't be taking everything you got your hands on. Could have reduced the load to help Jake and the ship fly easier. You already knew how hard was to get HERE.

Greed is a funny thing eh....

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

51 minutes ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Ok looks like I missed something while I was out. We are needing to convert to a new system? We are changing to Starfinder? I was through d20 modern

It's more that we are changing things a bit. Biggest change mechanically is to Knowledge skills. Basically Knowledge is 1 skill and you get new specializations each level based on the number of knowledge skills your class granted originally.

It's laid out in the first post of the thread Sohala linked to. Ev has completely transitioned Enoch over to Starfinder though. There are also some more generalized rules, the most pertinent being some feats no longer being required. So basically you'd need to update skills potentially and if you used the feats no longer required you can replace them.