Game chat

wrathgon

20 hours ago, Steel Warrior said:

I am a new player to this game. My IRL name is actually Michael, but not Michael the admin.

My DM of the Capt of the ship is also named Mike and he was the one running the Star Wars encounter, he pop in to rolld20 to check out the maps and said hi

ship parts no as said crap TL, droids if you want to ONLY replace parts for their droids so maybe not useful. The crystals no idea what they are so if rare and useful maybe you got a link for me to look into. It is common knowledge here shouldn't be too hard to find things worth taking back with us.

Yeah, we're finding that. You can't just add force sensitive. It's only for characters there were actually born in Star Wars. While you can potentially get other feats and classes, only Star Wars born can sense the force. Great to see you, by the way.

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

But the flaw in that statement is as i said to you on Roll20... You stated there were Sith and Jedi Trainers (Masters) on Capital Station.

So...the force isn't limited to the Star Wars Galaxy! and well since those that still have access to it.. can use the rewrite machine to reshape their past...

Which i believe is a VERY interesting thing now.. as for instance ,before we never knew really what a Sith was... (still don't really) but we can try and learn this..

and with the re write machine you could become a Jedi or Sith here.. How you would do it without a Master is still conceptual..

But Since Sith's kill their master to become masters themselves.. there is nothing to say once we learn what a Sith is.. that for example i could think up a backstory jump in the rewrite machine and i step out as a fully fledged Sith Lord.. having never actually trained to be one, but with the Backstory that my master was Darth Insignifigant who trained me ,then i killed him... and by mandela effect,the universe revolves around that rewrite to become true...

So in the Star Wars universe, somehow the story of a Darth Insignificant comes to life, when there may never have really been one.. but he's dead now so it's insignificant ,only to create his padawan..who became a master... and somehow came here? where we instead met, or i ended up on Mars.. where i was first picked up?

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

17 minutes ago, cheezal said:

But the flaw in that statement is as i said to you on Roll20... You stated there were Sith and Jedi Trainers (Masters) on Capital Station.

So...the force isn't limited to the Star Wars Galaxy! and well since those that still have access to it.. can use the rewrite machine to reshape their past...

Which i believe is a VERY interesting thing now.. as for instance ,before we never knew really what a Sith was... (still don't really) but we can try and learn this..

and with the re write machine you could become a Jedi or Sith here.. How you would do it without a Master is still conceptual..

But Since Sith's kill their master to become masters themselves.. there is nothing to say once we learn what a Sith is.. that for example i could think up a backstory jump in the rewrite machine and i step out as a fully fledged Sith Lord.. having never actually trained to be one, but with the Backstory that my master was Darth Insignifigant who trained me ,then i killed him... and by mandela effect,the universe revolves around that rewrite to become true...

So in the Star Wars universe, somehow the story of a Darth Insignificant comes to life, when there may never have really been one.. but he's dead now so it's insignificant ,only to create his padawan..who became a master... and somehow came here? where we instead met, or i ended up on Mars.. where i was first picked up?

yes the same way Theo appeared here and was able to take 1st level smart hero and his history was rewritten I don't remember if Jake used his retrain or not yet. It would be that he would spend many years here then get put back to Earth to be picked up by Capt. WHy sith lord why not just a Jedi?

Well we only know of the name Sith... didn't you say Vader , offered you a Sith Title... and you had to Hunt Jedi..?

Both these terms are they known what they are??? in order to take them ,without research...

As i said originally when i signed up for this game... i asked you could i play a Sith with a Goauld Host?

The Bullshit creating machine... could make that possible... just by whatever wording of your backstory you create..!

Once i discover what a Goauld is . or A Jedi with a Tokra symbiont. (which bizarrely could in fact be a second character,forming a master blaster combination).

hmmm yes, i said that OOC was not in, all Theo knows is he was not to be attacked or harmed OOC they were told to treat him the same as any sith lord would be. Then I OOC said only XP I was getting if I went hunting Jedi.

You keep going back to the offered training on the station but as I said no one ever looked into and they were not using force directly there. I am unsure if force IS outside of star wars. Until I need to find out I won't figure it out 🙂

This is the only thing mention on the "Shopping on the Station" Thread. (Page 2)

Dojo for training in Star Wars PrC with a droid outside with a side "We accept all sides both light and dark."

I would presume the shopfront would have a better description then Star Wars Prc training and give some more info ,or a direct statement of what training they sell?