Game chat

wrathgon

6 hours ago, cheezal said:

I thought we had to keep ourselves seperate from Vader, as that was your encounter...

What sort of a CR would he have against us.. and is that a reasonable encounter...?

I am already explained to you. The average c r of the party is actually around 14 so Vader is within a very difficult encounter for the party total lvl with theo acting in combat. Too bad he only worth 3600 xp.... I been trying to end combat with him without killing him. Just remember I am not getting Vader after you not dm remember 😉 Vader really wants my vampire dead like alot. Rest of u are kinda just in the way. He not actually trying to kill you wants u alive for questioning.

Edited by wrathgon (see edit history)

ok guys, so you all remember that fun flowchart system I used to get you guys to ID the pieces of the compass, well the system I got it from updated the system to just multiple skill checks with different knowledge needed to find each function. So if you all can vote in the rules section on which one you want to use I use that. I like the flowchart, it takes longer to use but figuring out unlock tech shouldn't be easy(that IMO I guess)

The Only issue i have with the old system ,is the bottlenecks ,which make you loop back round on yourself..

It only involves those with decent intelligence...and if we lock it down at some point,takes us to gain a level before we progress again...

(We are due to re visit the Shard now! when we get home and have downtime or before we departed if we had time...)

I believe i recall where i locked us down before...

but that is more realistic you hit a wall and need time to get more understanding and try again.

Speaking of downtime, I need everyone to finish using the downtime before I can move it back to Captial so please in the next few days use it all up or will use it. Most of you have been only looking at personal projects, there is ALOT of things party can be unlocked with downtime assigned to it.

Are we ever coming back here?

The only thing i could potentially want from here,is Knowledge:Galactic lore (if that can then be used in other galaxies),Knowledge:Cloning or Knowledge: Genetics If they are available in this setting and can be used back in our space...

but issue is.. due to no D20 Mod class having an equivalent Knowledge they would all be cross class skills until i get a feat.

And based on the specs of The Delta's and the puddlejumper, what is better? and can they have crossed over tech...

We still have 100,000 creds.. from the returning of their crew.. but in what monetary form is that?

as otherwise we have to convert ( I presume they are called Imperial creds,since the Old Republic was taken down) to our own creds back on Capital.

I think Two or Three Advanced Navi computers,being the Navigator..One for each ship..

Still don't know if that give the bonus to the Computer Use check first,or to the subequent Astrogate/Navigate check?

but a Typical Navi computer grants a +5 bonus,where a Advanced one.. could you please check if whats known as a class 2 ,is an advanced navi computer.. As i believe the ISD wreck would have one.. but it would be a similiar situation to when we fought the ghosts, but this time with Wraiths... If they are friendly to us or not..

But either way ooc.. does the ISD wreck now have the potential to become an evil node,due to the amount of death that occurred on it.as per the book of Vile Darkness book..

and i'm not an engineer... we would have to consult with Zora, whether even a Typical or Advanced could fit into the Wandering soul.. and if that would compromise with the loss of something else..

it all depends on how much the hold can have... what size those ships are...and what we intend to do with them...

if we are talking on getting 30 plus ppl or more.. more then one will be needed...

Do they a means to get back to Capital? Could anyone But Jake fly it home?

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)

1 hour ago, cheezal said:

Are we ever coming back here?

The only thing i could potentially want from here,is Knowledge:Galactic lore (if that can then be used in other galaxies),Knowledge:Cloning or Knowledge: Genetics If they are available in this setting and can be used back in our space...

but issue is.. due to no D20 Mod class having an equivalent Knowledge they would all be cross class skills until i get a feat.

As stated before skills from other settings are not normally about just to pick up. In order for the captain to even be ALLOWED to take a d20 modern class he spent 300 years with a highly advanced being trading in on the basics so he could take 1st lvl smart hero. While you have more bases than a PL 2 magic-only society, it CAN be done, just takes time and not a short amount of it.

As for coming back, Theo has no desire to ever come back here, backward tech no magic, crazy armoured knights with light swords no thank you.

And based on the specs of The Delta's and the puddlejumper, what is better? and can they have crossed over tech...

We still have 100,000 creds.. from the returning of their crew.. but in what monetary form is that?

Capt made sure it was in station credits but most of that went to pay the NPCs their pay they haven't got for a month.

as otherwise we have to convert ( I presume they are called Imperial creds,since the Old Republic was taken down) to our own creds back on Capital.

I think Two or Three Advanced Navi computers,being the Navigator..One for each ship..

Still don't know if that give the bonus to the Computer Use check first,or to the subequent Astrogate/Navigate check?

but a Typical Navi computer grants a +5 bonus,where a Advanced one.. could you please check if whats known as a class 2 ,is an advanced navi computer.. As i believe the ISD wreck would have one.. but it would be a similiar situation to when we fought the ghosts, but this time with Wraiths... If they are friendly to us or not..

hmmm there is a problem with space on our ship, we don't have the slots they are all filled with OTHER systems, and getting their systems to speak to ours who talk to the spiders, all for what a +5 to your check? easier ways to get that mate.

But either way ooc.. does the ISD wreck now have the potential to become an evil node,due to the amount of death that occurred on it.as per the book of Vile Darkness book..

no idea but ship was nuked so not sure if its worth looking into

and i'm not an engineer... we would have to consult with Zora, whether even a Typical or Advanced could fit into the Wandering soul.. and if that would compromise with the loss of something else..

it all depends on how much the hold can have... what size those ships are...and what we intend to do with them...

if we are talking on getting 30 plus ppl or more.. more then one will be needed...

You hold have 2 ships already

Do they a means to get back to Capital? Could anyone But Jake fly it home?

as said hyberspace does not reach to Capital so no.

as for which ship is better have to check