Game chat

wrathgon

ok am working on it prob won't get anything up till the weekend if that. Yea did not expect to see Vadar at all..... but we are lucky in a sense, Vadar's ego meant he wanted to deal with us( ME) himself, if it was any other commander 1000 troops would have been waiting for us to throw us in jail right off the ship.

Well to be fair, we are better equipped than those rebels. Enough to probably slow him down enough to escape. Plus does Kar-Tesh have a laser sword? Or was that just Deacon? Not that I want to tangle with Vader, but saying we'd have some hope

I was going to comment about that video saying they are prob all 1st mook so it's not that impressive to push them around until he basically did the same thing to me as in the video sooo.... i mean he shrug off a DC 30 fort save like it was nothing.

lich touch so yea.... my prob is I don't get anything that won't kill him outright if he fails, all my effects are save or die I don't do disable other than my touch which was my only choice, anything else if he does fail he dies, then if there is gods here they come and bitch slap me for taking out their chosen heh

Welp can always get em to yield the ole fashioned way. Might be able to Neural Shock or possibly Overload him for a temporary paralyze or stun respectively (though it'd be a low chance since the DCs are going to be quite a bit lower)