Spire Dormitory

hoverfrog

It was fun. With game religions its hard to figure how some things would be handled. The details of things aren't well defined to start with and in a world where you have partial cases or differences things get messy. Like, resurrections and reincarnations being a spell it opens the door to major religious conflict along those lines, heh. Then you have things like; if a ghost comes back to exact vengeance on an evil overlord before they can rest does that make them a "good" undead? 😛

Based on the quick reading / summaries I skimmed I don't think Thandeka would have any long term serious concerns about Lilly, notwithstanding she's not actually undead to begin with. With a focus on temperence, patience, compassion, and redemption over anything else the small bits I found about the focus on destroying the undead seems more to be focused on destroying evil. The fact that stereotypical undead are evil allows them to generally fall into that category but doesn't appear to lock her followers into destroying all undead as a commandment, there is clearly an acceptable variance.

I also find it amusing that one of the animals associated with the goddess is a basking lizard. Since you know, Moz is a "lizard" if you will, and of course loves to bask, lol.

I figure that the orientation thread might continue on it's own for a bit. I'll throw in NPCs from the student body to introduce you. I've started a new Orientation, day 1 thread with your first Perquesite task. Jump in.

• 2 weeks later...

Well... let's just say my family and I didn't have that holiday...

Letting everyone know, RL sort of kicked the family pretty hard this past week plus. Two of my children (who are young adults) had been hospitalized as well as one of their fiance's. No one will die but they all have various issues, I swear this world is truly more poisonous than it used to be! Kidney stones + kidney issues for one, Crohns' disease for another, and a (hopefully) benign golf-ball sized cyst that will be taken care of this upcoming week. The wife has been an absolute wreck, I think more stressed out than any of them and all-together they've been in a couple different hospitals for the past 8 days.

With all that taken care of and a surgery date scheduled, things have quieted down once again. After a good nights rest I'll be posting / catching up tomorrow.

~ Ryfte

Wow! @Ryfte, this has certainly been a year for you, let alone a summer. I'm sorry to hear about all the medical issues plaguing your family. I hope everything resolves themselves quickly and in the way that you want. Best wishes.

• 2 weeks later...