OOC - Kingdom Squad

• 1 month later...

Alright people congrats on completing adventure 2,

Now I'm wondering if you all in the Kingdom Squad want to recruit more people and play another adventure or what because I have a few ideas on where I want to take this story but we're down to two active players for this group.

So I have no idea what's going on in the other party, have not been following at all. If you can think of a fun way to merge us I'm fine with that, if it's going to feel shoe horned in and awkward, I'd rather not. If they've had any attrition and we can help, and merging could help, then sure thing. Otherwise I'm fine with recruiting. I think play to your gut here, as I'm half blind to the merger pov, recruiting can be a pain as well, but I definitely concede that continuing as is won't work.

• 4 weeks later...

Very likely. Merida does not do great in her princess training. She can do regal and queenly in a pinch, but everything else... She's rather be riding horses and shooting bow.

She used to sneak out with princess Calla(from gummy bears) to go to the practice yard or riding.

2 hours ago, Rumrunner said:

Very likely. Merida does not do great in her princess training. She can do regal and queenly in a pinch, but everything else... She's rather be riding horses and shooting bow.

She used to sneak out with princess Calla(from gummy bears) to go to the practice yard or riding.

Cool. Eilonwy snuck out recently also. I am not saying they would be friends:

ME1.jpg.080b2008ac3ed87080b78e23e5cdb688.jpg

eilonwy_and_merida_class_photo_by_marybellamy_d6s58e2-fullview.jpg.349cd2ffdacaa8221ab637833b595067.jpgME2.jpg.a3ad5d259d21c9f060febd24485344a8.jpg

55 minutes ago, Rumrunner said:

Good question... Would we know princess Minnie?

If your PC knew Minnie, then they wouldn't be surprised at seeing a talking mouse like Mickey.

4 minutes ago, artsmythe said:

If your PC knew Minnie, then they wouldn't be surprised at seeing a talking mouse like Mickey.

For sure! That's why I asked :)

If I recall she's super fussy about her sleeping arrangements. Like can feel a pea through like 10 mattresses.