General Chat

Eborne1

• 3 weeks later...

@Eborne1 Hey I was just wondering Have you figured out how you plan to use Wrathfull Creature template powers, I have a sinking feeling that we'll be in another fight before we reach our destination and I'd try some things. You worry we lost some people?

57 minutes ago, Lunermist said:

was kinda waiting for info from slithers to plan if possible.

Same here. We can RP that we paused, and took cover/ tried to hide until the snake is back. Since PURE will, as GM said be methodical while looking for us they will likely move slower than us. We might take 2-3 minutes rest until familiar is back with the news, although I wouldn't risk much more.

@Eborne1 Since no one piped up for the rest of the loot Is it possible to count Dan picked it up and tied weapons together while placing all ammo in one of his side pouches on the Backpack? He can use ammo from the weapons the group can't use to make ammo the group can use, and unwanted weapons we can trade for stuff we need. I doubt someone would refuse MW pistol with a full clip in exchange for some dried or canned food, basic medicine (most likely makeshift or used bandages and other dressings and alcohol for disinfection That is as far as Dan's medicine knowledge goes someone else should pick up there) I doubt someone like him would leave anything of use, after all as I was kindly reminded he is/was criminal. Trading weapons and drugs for stuff was his actual job.