General Chat

Eborne1

3 hours ago, Demented said:

I'm interested in joining. I'm thinking a pre-apocalypse lab technician, investigator down the gestalt side.

The setting seems low magic. Would things like Spellcraft and UMD be worthwhile investments?

Magic is a factor and will be an ever-increasing aspect of the world. Spellcraft and UMD are certainly worthwhile. One of our characters is wisely a gestalted witch. Higher-level spells are the only thing that won't become available in the game, but CL will progress normally.

3 hours ago, Starhawk said:

Can someone tell me the details for a corrupted human? I went looking for it and couldn't find anything.

There's a link in the second line of the character creation page about race.

"Wrathful Creature" Template.

I plan on modifying it a bit, but haven't gotten to it yet.

It's mostly just the stat boosts that apply at the moment.

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Eborne1 said:

There's a link in the second line of the character creation page about race.

"Wrathful Creature" Template.

I plan on modifying it a bit, but haven't gotten to it yet.

It's mostly just the stat boosts that apply at the moment.

Thank ye kindly... :)

• 2 weeks later...

@Eborne1 Hey boss while we're waiting for recruiting to end I was tinkering around in breaks of other games and found on Pinterest some Firearms that would be considered like magic weapons. Since most of the stuff is made for D&D or PF there are most melee weapons but I did find a nice handful of rifles, revolvers, crossbows, and such that I figure could be used as decent loot once you prune them from those that you think doesn't fit the setting as nice loot. Would you be interested?

New draft results are in... I've sent out invitations to two new players.

Please welcome @BBK and @Abalon to the game.

Once players have their sheets and characters fully in order, we'll figure out how to introduce them into the game ASAP and continue The Turning.

6 minutes ago, Abalon said:

Neat. Don't worry everyone, I have Thuvian Grenadier, henceforth one of you will get to survive the colossal amounts of friendly fire

I may be wrong, but I believe that is a teamwork feat and would require another to possess said feat for it to function.

Edit: Or not... It seems to be the one teamwork feat that has utility outside that scenario. Nm..

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)