General Chat

Eborne1

@Eborne1 Hey sorry for the non-stop distractions, now when we all rolled could you post the below order of the group? I honestly have a horrible memory and it's not that bad now but in the next two encounters, it would be annoying how many times you'd have to poke me to act on my turn. I know I'm pretty high but I just checked the dang thing and still forgot the exact order, I think I'm among the first 3?

5 hours ago, The Foiler said:

From Gunslinger Inititative

Ah yes... Excellent thank you.

@Grudge We are doing a block initiative. So everybody who beats the enemy initiative goes before the enemy (which in this case was everyone). And (for simplicity) you can post whenever it is convenient for you. Obviously once per turn.

I will post the enemy turn today. I didn't realize Bhagat hadn't gone when I said I would post the other day.

12 minutes ago, Lunermist said:

@Eborne1

Is there going to be more to that post? or are we free to post, as there's combat actions rolled but not described. wanna make sure and know where the assault team is before hopping into the fray.

It's done now.... I'm not entirely sure yet how to manage the posting because you have to post before you have access to the dice bot... I think I'll just put everything in a "WIP" Spoiler until I've finished the post completely.

EDIT: I forgot to narrate Dan's successful shot. (Fixing)

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

@Grudge and @Lunermist Did neither of you notice the "BLINDING FLASH", OOC text?

Perhaps it was because of how I wrote the post. I'll start putting mandatory rolls and saves in bold at the bottom of the page...

Dan, Olivia and Bhagat must all make DC13 Fort Saves against flash powder before they can take their turns.

ร—
ร—