General Chat

Eborne1

3 hours ago, Lunermist said:

you also have to click on it... which is annoying, just mousing over doesn't seem to do anything, so I thought it was just emphasis...

I agree. It should be a rollover function.

I've been informed that the choice to make it a click function is because roll over does not work on mobile devices.

I believe everyone has now taken their turn this round. I will likely post this evening

Just to write it up on the template Dan ate 5 damage and has to do Trip resist? Also if he manages to shoot the pooch dead or incapacitate it otherwise does it attack and the trip still land? I guess the question is does Attack go before AOO or AOO go before the attack?

5 hours ago, Grudge said:

Just to write it up on the template Dan ate 5 damage and has to do Trip resist? Also if he manages to shoot the pooch dead or incapacitate it otherwise does it attack and the trip still land? I guess the question is does Attack go before AOO or AOO go before the attac

I erred on that... he doesn't get an attack of opportunity. I will edit that out.

To answer your question though (for future situations), he wouldn't be able to use a firearm in AOO as he doesn't threaten with ranged weapons until he acquires the snapshot feat. However, I believe he always threatens with unarmed strikes and the results of the AOO would be absolved after the attack unless he has a feat or class ability that changes that.

(Correct... 5 dmg + trip)

Edited by Eborne1 (see edit history)

If you have grit, does Pistol-Whip let you use the butt of your gun or whatever as a melee weapon for an AoO? Brawler is always armed even if holding a two-handed ranged weapon because they can kick and headbutt per Improved Unarmed Strike, same with Monk