Out of Character thread

Vladim

1 hour ago, Suzuki Stumpy said:

Thammegil has Heart 5 and two dots in healing (it's also a favoured skill) ...  He is, himself, though, gravely wounded.

That's ok, you guys can heal yourselves too. There's rules in the book for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Suzuki Stumpy said:

QQ @Vladim ... in the dream state, what is our character's perceptions of their existing wounds and condition?  Are they still hurting just as bad as in the waking world?  (Not necessarily from a statistical/charsheet POV, but more from their own perception)

Hm ... Good question. The adventure write-up doesn't cover this so let's be generous and say that wounds are removed in the dream, and endurance is refilled to its maximum. You can remove weariness as well. I think it doesn't mesh well with the vibe of this scene to be hanging out at the markets with gaping bleeding wounds.

As soon as you're out of the dream, wounds and other stats will return to as they were before.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, thesloth said:

Framsburg sounds familiar to me. I feel like we might be in the region that sunk during the second age, but I could be wrong.

You can always cheat and ask Tolkien Gateway, but as for Arton, I am not sure-did he leave his smartphone in Rivendell? Either way signal reception in the wraith-world is notoriously bad.