General OOC

coreal

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, I am attempting something, and I have opened a Public Scene for those who may still be interested in keeping this alive until coreal says it's a definite no-go anymore. Let's see what we can do with that...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll be brief: the night I returned back in the late fall to start things up again, my teenager totaled a car. Things went to hell without bothering with the handbasket.

That said, life has finally back to normal where I'm going about picking up what were deemed the 'fun, non-essential' parts of life.

I suspect that a lot of you have wandered on from interest in this game, but I thought I would take a roll call to see who was still curious and would want to be part of what I'll call the spring revival of the game. Like I mentioned so many months ago, I have too much planned for this game to just chuck it all out the window.

6 minutes ago, coreal said:

I'll be brief: the night I returned back in the late fall to start things up again, my teenager totaled a car. Things went to hell without bothering with the handbasket.

That said, life has finally back to normal where I'm going about picking up what were deemed the 'fun, non-essential' parts of life.

I suspect that a lot of you have wandered on from interest in this game, but I thought I would take a roll call to see who was still curious and would want to be part of what I'll call the spring revival of the game. Like I mentioned so many months ago, I have too much planned for this game to just chuck it all out the window.

Geez that sounds awful. I hope they are doing okay!

I'll admit I had given up hope on this one, but call me too stubborn as well. I'd gladly love the chance to play Cassie some more. I put too much into her to just walk away.

I am sorry to hear about the situation you had to face, and very glad though to hear it seems to be getting back to normal.

Unfortunately though, I filled my gaming time with other stories, and I am at my maximum capacity, it wouldn't be fair nor realistic to try and add this one to my current load as well. Pity, as I loved the characters and the setting, but it can't be helped.

I hope you will find enough players to get this rolling again and have great fun together ! :)

3 hours ago, Thot said:

I am sorry to hear about the situation you had to face, and very glad though to hear it seems to be getting back to normal.

Unfortunately though, I filled my gaming time with other stories, and I am at my maximum capacity, it wouldn't be fair nor realistic to try and add this one to my current load as well. Pity, as I loved the characters and the setting, but it can't be helped.

I hope you will find enough players to get this rolling again and have great fun together ! :)

I understand being at maximum capacity. I suspect that the restart will be primarily one on one threads for a bit, so there will be ample opportunity to jump back in if you change your mind. Otherwise feel free to keep an eye on things for entertainment value if you like.

18 hours ago, coreal said:

I understand being at maximum capacity. I suspect that the restart will be primarily one on one threads for a bit, so there will be ample opportunity to jump back in if you change your mind. Otherwise feel free to keep an eye on things for entertainment value if you like.

What could easily happen indeed is one of my other games dying down, as PbP games are so prone to doing, so thank you for the opportunity ! I'll try to keep track of this, and we'll see what happens :)

ร—
ร—