Application (Questions & Answers)

bwatford

Hey there, nice to see ya! Might well throw in an app if I can get my brain in gear...I wonder how Help would cope in such a messed up world!!!!

Just checking on accepted backgrounds...just the standard ones or are the more unusual such as Strixhaven also up for grabs?

OOPS! Never mind, just read the ad more carefully...

Edited by MysteriousMiller (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Eagleheart said:

I see Tasha's Cauldron is not on your 'allowed books' list, but I suppose I'll ask anyway: would you allow a Path of the Beast barbarian?

Tasha's is not a viable source for this one. I have found the supplement to be repeatedly problematic and it is easier to just exclude it than to pick through it.

That said, path of the beast barbarian would be fine by me, if you wanted to use it.

Potential interest, may have a concept or a few that could work. I think the only concept that there's some grey area with the character creation rules is if Bladesinger Wizard is restricted to Elves and Half-Elves only as per the SCAG book?

14 minutes ago, Peacemonger said:

Potential interest, may have a concept or a few that could work. I think the only concept that there's some grey area with the character creation rules is if Bladesinger Wizard is restricted to Elves and Half-Elves only as per the SCAG book?

It is as it is the only book that it appears in.

Question from matt_s on the MW Discord

Is swapping ASIs between stats (so +2 Cha/+1 Dex into +2 Int/+1 Con or whatever) on the table? 

I am ok with swapping the racial bonuses around.

50 minutes ago, Armless_Jeeves said:

Fairly new to myth weavers formatting. How do you set up the boxes you've used in the character sheet template?

Oh. Don't try to make it yourself. You go to the sample template post, click "clone" at the bottom, then click "source" at the top, then copy the whole thing. Don't hit send.

Then you to your thread, make a post, click "source", and paste the code into it.

Then you can go in and edit the details to make it your character.

Edited by BobtheWizard (see edit history)

7 minutes ago, BobtheWizard said:

Oh. Don't try to make it yourself. You go to the sample template post, click "clone" at the bottom, then click "source" at the top, then copy the whole thing. Don't hit send.

Then you to your thread, make a post, click "source", and paste the code into it.

Then you can go in and edit the details to make it your character.

Awesome. Thanks