Application (Questions & Answers)

bwatford

i have a great Gollum (smeagle) idea going on. From what i understand, Goblins are within the rules of what you set out...I think. I am interested in playing a barbarian for certain reasons of fun and the artwork for the character. Would you allow a Path of the Beast Barbarian from Tasha's Cauldron?

I read some responses and I know you've said it wasn't approved but i was just curious to see if this would be an interesting concept. I have a Weregoblin in the works whose curse was brought about soon after everything went upside down and thought this was the best way to go about it.

Edited by Sunless Echo (see edit history)

19 minutes ago, Sunless Echo said:

i have a great Gollum (smeagle) idea going on. From what i understand, Goblins are within the rules of what you set out...I think. I am interested in playing a barbarian for certain reasons of fun and the artwork for the character. Would you allow a Path of the Beast Barbarian from Tasha's Cauldron?

I read some responses and I know you've said it wasn't approved but i was just curious to see if this would be an interesting concept. I have a Weregoblin in the works whose curse was brought about soon after everything went upside down and thought this was the best way to go about it.

I have approved path of the Beast. But please keep in mind your character is from before everything went wrong. So should not have anything due to that.

In fact, they just graduated from the Academy of Adventure. At least that is the last thing they remember.

@bwatford considering how much is being asked, I would suggest you add "Tasha's is not allowed" in the approved book list. I know it's superfluous but you've been asked close to 5 times already.

Now, a more important question...is Tasha's allowed? (only joking 😛)

Edited by Glyph (see edit history)

7 hours ago, Rhallan said:

What version of Bladesinging do you want used? I believe the most recent version is from Tasha's.

TCE is not a valid resource for this game. So use the original version.

1 hour ago, JubalBreakbottle said:

Sorry for the post in the posting template. I was trying to copy it and failed. And I cannot find a delete post function in BALDR

Hide is the equivelent of ogmw soft delete.

@bwatford Couple of questions...

1. Are you okay with multiclassing? (I've reigned in my normal tendency to just 2 classes...I usually start rogue!)

2. Can I swap one of my musical instrument proficiencies for a different toolkit

3. Am I okay to edit/homebrew/mix-and-match a background from urchin, criminal and far traveller? (I'll run it by you for approval in my character thread)

Edited by MysteriousMiller (see edit history)

26 minutes ago, MysteriousMiller said:

@bwatford Couple of questions...

1. Are you okay with multiclassing? (I've reigned in my normal tendency to just 2 classes...I usually start rogue!)

2. Can I swap one of my musical instrument proficiencies for a different toolkit

3. Am I okay to edit/homebrew/mix-and-match a background from urchin, criminal and far traveller? (I'll run it by you for approval in my character thread)

Yes to all 3