Application (Questions & Answers)

bwatford

1 hour ago, Dr Jackal said:

Would it be possible to start with a Staff of Flowers/Adornment/Birdcalls instead of a moontouched blade?

I believe those would be appropriate exchanges if you like.

If I did a Battle Master, could I pull some of the fighting styles and maneuvers from Tasha's, in addition to those in the PHB? I know Tasha's is banned, but I saw one in the other Fighter app and thought I'd ask. Nothing ventured, nothing gained 🙂

1 hour ago, RillaTaj said:

If I did a Battle Master, could I pull some of the fighting styles and maneuvers from Tasha's, in addition to those in the PHB? I know Tasha's is banned, but I saw one in the other Fighter app and thought I'd ask. Nothing ventured, nothing gained 🙂

Tasha's is not a valid resource for this game. If another app is using TCE then I will address that issue when I begin reviewing apps this coming week.

2 hours ago, Dr Jackal said:

@bwatford Here is a link to my second application with a neutral evil aarakocra peace domain cleric/clockwork soul sorcerer. That's okay, right?

Only one application per player please.

I believe that Dr Jackal was in fact joking as they used...

1. A flying race, which is prohibited.
  2. A peace domain cleric which is from Tasha's, also prohibited.
  3. A clockwork soul sorcerer, again from Tasha's.

The pièce de résistance was; "That's okay, right?"

🤣

Edited by Ryfte (see edit history)

6 hours ago, Ryfte said:

I believe that Dr Jackal was in fact joking as they used...

1. A flying race, which is prohibited.
  2. A peace domain cleric which is from Tasha's, also prohibited.
  3. A clockwork soul sorcerer, again from Tasha's.

The pièce de résistance was; "That's okay, right?"

🤣

See, that is what I get for being out of town and only glancing quickly at post. lol

I am back now though..... lol

Alright everyone, I have had a chance to look over the 18 completed applications so far. Definitely some talent in some of those applications.

Not going to make this an easy choice, looks like there is about another 13 unfinished applications with about 12 days to go.

Good luck to everyone that has applied, we are in the home stretch now.

How do you change the original picture in application? I went to 'other media' and then 'insert image from URL'. All it did was copy my picture to the post but didn't change the elf picture. Do I have to change it in the application code?

7 minutes ago, voodoozombie said:

How do you change the original picture in application? I went to 'other media' and then 'insert image from URL'. All it did was copy my picture to the post but didn't change the elf picture. Do I have to change it in the application code?

Select and delete the old one then insert the new one, you can double click on the new picture to float or resize.

Also image links must be https:// links.