Application (Questions & Answers)

bwatford

6 hours ago, Michael said:

...except now the thread is hidden and "pending approval"

I'll approve that stra8ght away. It's the spell links causing the issue strip those out of the template and you should be good to not be approved any longer.

3 hours ago, Armless_Jeeves said:

Although Tasha's isn't included can there be an exception for the ranger optional features?

No optional features from Tashas. The book is not an approved book for use.

27 minutes ago, Neopopulas said:

Wizards that choose spell scrolls in place of a moon-touched weapon, can they assume to have scribed those scrolls into their books prior to the game start or will it be post-start and require downtime?

I'm good with that.

10 minutes ago, bwatford said:

I'll approve that stra8ght away. It's the spell links causing the issue strip those out of the template and you should be good to not be approved any longer.

thanks!

24 minutes ago, Armless_Jeeves said:

@bwatford any advice/recommendations for favoured enemies/favoured terrains for the early part of the campaign? Currently thinking Forest for terrain if we're sticking around the area near to the academy to start off with.

You will be traveling a fair bit, but forest is always a good choice. As would be any terrain for this one.

9 minutes ago, Neopopulas said:

You're lucky, i got a big ol' black mark for posting links before they got stripped out. 🏴‍☠️

The preferred template has now been fixed so should no longer cause any issues as I have made everything OOC tags now instead of links.

23 minutes ago, paladinred said:

Can I have the fire genasi from Elemental Evil Players Companion?

Genasi must be the ones from the multiverse book as that is the latest printing/revision of the race.