Application (Questions & Answers)

bwatford

I've noticed if you double-click on the image you can't change it with the option there. You either need to go into the HTML to change the url of the image or delete the whole thing and add a new one. This can be a little but of a pain if the image is precariously positioned but if you don't want to deal with the HTML, its easiest just to delete and add again.

Hello, the game sounds like my cup of tea very much and I wanted to apply! But I’m a relatively new player, playing two campaigns both of which aren’t finished (one is on indefinite hold as of now) with my friends; I wanted to experience playing with strangers but I’m not sure if an inexperienced player that might need a little help is something that you seek. So I wanted to ask if it’s okay if I apply, especially having no other experience than playing a barbarian and wanting to try a chaotic neutral (or perhaps good) necromancer mage that ive been working on for the past week

Edited by xep (see edit history)

2 hours ago, Neopopulas said:

I've noticed if you double-click on the image you can't change it with the option there. You either need to go into the HTML to change the url of the image or delete the whole thing and add a new one. This can be a little but of a pain if the image is precariously positioned but if you don't want to deal with the HTML, its easiest just to delete and add again.

Delete and add again? How do you do that? I've never worked with this format before or HTML. Thanks of everyone's help!

12 minutes ago, voodoozombie said:

Delete and add again? How do you do that? I've never worked with this format before or HTML. Thanks of everyone's help!

Edit the post. Click on the picture. Hit Delete.

Then copy the URL for your new picture. Put the cursor on the line where you want it, and click "Other Media" below. Choose "Insert Media from URL" and paste in the URL and hit enter.

Then double click on the picture to adjust the size and position. You can also add a link here that will open when someone clicks on the picture. Then if you need to, you can click and drag the picture up or down in the post.

10 hours ago, xep said:

Hello, the game sounds like my cup of tea very much and I wanted to apply! But I’m a relatively new player, playing two campaigns both of which aren’t finished (one is on indefinite hold as of now) with my friends; I wanted to experience playing with strangers but I’m not sure if an inexperienced player that might need a little help is something that you seek. So I wanted to ask if it’s okay if I apply, especially having no other experience than playing a barbarian and wanting to try a chaotic neutral (or perhaps good) necromancer mage that ive been working on for the past week

You are more than welcome to apply.

31 minutes ago, Peacemonger said:

As a heads up, camping this weekend between the afternoon of Friday the 30th, and Sunday the 2nd in the event there's any last minute questions and/or selections. Should be around the evening the 2nd.

Thx for the heads up.