Game OOC

Rakle

Ability damage recovers one point per night, and or it can be healed with lesser restoration (or better spells). Drain is permanent and must be healed with a restoration (or better spells). All of CHA were drain attacks while the CON hits were ability damage.

1 hour ago, Kistler said:

@Rakle

Would any partially charged Wands of lesser restoration be available in town? Preferably one made by a paladin, but i know that might be too rare.

The group can find partial wands, but it will based upon cleric.

Should we roll some wands to see what's available, or just choose the number of charges we'd want?

4500gp for 50 charges, 90gp/casting. What do you guys think, like 20 charges? Do we have party funds for that? That's 1800gp, or 300gp each.

Name
3 wands
46.5; 48.5; 11
1d100/2;1d100/2;1d100/2 [93]; [93,97]; [93,97,22]

5 hours ago, Rakle said:

Ability damage recovers one point per night, and or it can be healed with lesser restoration (or better spells). Drain is permanent and must be healed with a restoration (or better spells). All of CHA were drain attacks while the CON hits were ability damage.

Halgana only had 2 CON damage, so one lesser restoration (or two nights of rest) will restore that (even if the lesser restoration only restores 1, the night will restore the other, so 1 casting is enough). I can help out with the wand if we want to get one. I have about 200gp (I need some to get the warhammer as I said before) I can contribute.

Based on the rolls above I'd like to get an 11 charge wand, which should be 990gp. It's cheaper to have the same cleric that can cast Restoration cast Lesser Restoration today (3CL x 2SL x 10) = 60gp, and then have the wand as a contingency for the future. 11 Castings isn't everything, but could definitely help.

Can everyone chip in 150gp or so?

7 hours ago, paladinred said:

Ilyrana did not receive any damage as she had previously cast the spell Death Ward , thus nothing to repair.

Ilyrana took 3 points of CHA drain. The CHA drain wasn't negative energy, energy drain or a death effect so deathward didn't protect from it.

I'll br burning all my slots tonight to heal as much as i can't. I'll add that to my last post. Seeing no love/coin contributions for a wand I'll remove that portion.

Edit: that's all my spell slots, and everyone should be back to full.

Edited by Kistler (see edit history)

With alchemy, it wouldn't be too hard to mix up some alchemical silver yes? How long do I need. I was planning on coating some pellets to throw if needed ;)
Found Weapon Blanch (silver) DC 20, and I have 20 Alchemy so I literally can't fail. 5gp for 10 pieces of ammunition

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)

4 hours ago, Kistler said:

I'll br burning all my slots tonight to heal as much as i can't. I'll add that to my last post. Seeing no love/coin contributions for a wand I'll remove that portion.

Edit: that's all my spell slots, and everyone should be back to full.

I'm okay with chipping in 150 for a wand. I can't do much more as we didn't get coins since I joined, so I only have what I had left over from my starting gear.