Game OOC

Rakle

we can see if and how they cover up the fact that there's undead in the asylum and try to figure out that way who's in charge there.

As to the guy: can a simple cure spell do something about his eyes? Or is a restoration or something similar needed?

4 hours ago, Kistler said:

Any response from Eliza? Does she know a cleric in town who can cast restoration to help with the ability drain?

Any of the major temples would have it. The bank of Abadar is just around the corner from the party's inn.

@dhemon @paladinred @Starhawk @Kistler @Steel Warrior @farothel

Restoration will be 380 per person, and it will also cure any stat damage. We don't need to rp the spellcasting services. It will take a hour of time to complete the process.

The party has a day and half to wait until the meeting time. Do you want to do anything else during that time?

It sounds like Tom won't be coming with us, but will Eliza?

Is there anything we want to buy after facing those undead things? Wand of lesser resto to help with ability damage if we find more of them?

I don't have that. Will lesser restoration work as well?

I want to buy a regular warhammer and if Ulrica wants, something for her as well (longsword probably). I'll get two spells to hide those weapons in my arms so if we're taken or if we have to leave our regular weapons, I have something with me.

Less restoration heals ability damage, Restoration heals ability drain and damage. Rakle is saying we can go find a cleric to cast full Restoration and fix all that at 380gp each casting.

I'm just suggesting; if we think we'll find more of those undead, or other types with ability damage, a wand of lesser restoration might be available in town to help keep us going tomorrow. I don't have enough spell slots to really be effective if we get hit hard at only 1d4 healed per casting.