Game OOC

Rakle

35 minutes ago, dhemon said:

I'm going to hold off posting until we see the results of Ilyrana's saves - debating between a healing fireball & a damaging fireball, but can't cast the damaging fireball without catching her in the range, which is less than ideal if she succeeds.

That said, if Ilyrana fails, and Paladinred wants to keep going with her, Malciar can craft a Salve of the Second Chance relatively quickly, or we can try to source a Raise Dead.

I think if we don't put these guys down we're ALL dead... TPK. If we run, Ilyrana is gone. Hero Points don't help if your dragged off and eaten. Ulrica will try and hold the door, but it would be against two attacks in the first round and six attacks in the second and they only need to hit once. So, sorry but lots of damaging fireballs and damaging spells is the way to go. It seems to me that it's a case of 'They go down or we do'.

20 minutes ago, farothel said:

I used a hero point to get another attack before doing a withdraw, hoping to take #1 out and leaving only 2.

EDIT: and I use my bodyguard feat to give Ulrica a +2 AC, so she's at 38 right now. @Starhawk @Rakle

ok

Sadly I think for channel positive I need a feat to heal living and harm undead with the same action. I'll have to see the state and positioning of the party next round to decide. I was thinking burst of radiance - chance to blind, won't damage Ily, no save against damage - if we're staying to fight. If we're really going to cut and run I don't want to throw too many more resources after this fight. But healing is definitely in order.

If I'm healed up a bit, I can return to the fight. I'd say stay and fight. I also hope that my last hit killed one of them, leaving only two with one of them also wounded. We should be able to do this.

I think Halgan's HP should be at 71 (21 at the end of the fight, +7 CLW myself, +12 Vergren, +19 Ilyrana and +12 Ilyrana again)

I'm not really good at rogue-ing open doors, but I can go outside to hold people from coming in ('we still need to check to make sure they're no more'), maybe together with Kero. Malciar also has disable device to open the locks, and Kero is the only one with Bluff (which I assume is the skill for this). I'll go outside with Kero to hold the people (Kero with bluff, Halgana with diplomacy depending on the skill needed), the rest get the guy out.

1 hour ago, farothel said:

I think Halgan's HP should be at 71 (21 at the end of the fight, +7 CLW myself, +12 Vergren, +19 Ilyrana and +12 Ilyrana again)

Malciar healed everyone for 26 here, so I think she'd be at 97.

I have 5 level 2 spell slots, each could have lesser restoration prepared in it for 5d4 total ability score healing.

I believe i can prepare level 2 Spells in level 3 slots for 3 more castings. If someone can verify the rules on that.

It should probably be a downtime day, in my opinion.

I can't do anything about the ability drain, and I think 1 point of the damage will heal with rest? I might be able to get by with just 4 castings prepared.

What is it, like 1,280gp per casting of restoration if we find a level 7 cleric?

Edited by Kistler (see edit history)

Restoration is 380 gp. Only 100 gp of diamond dust is the standard material cost. The material cost jumps to 1000 gp to remove a single permanent negative level.

It will remove all drain from one stat, and cure any stat damage.