Game OOC

Rakle

Apologies for the delayed response, my headaches have been a bit of an issue.

Malciar doesn't have much need of money, so whatever we're lacking to pick up the wand, he'll cover. We might as well get the one with the most charges, so we'll have it the next time something like this happens.

Regarding the Weapon Blanch (Silver), he's got 12 of those on hand if anyone wants them. He also has some of the Adamantine, Cold Iron & Ghost Salt blanches. It may have been missed, but he's already distributed 2 Holy Weapon Balm, 2 Bottled Sunlight and 3 Ambrosia to everyone.

so everybody has all those, or is that 7 vials in total? Just to be absolutely clear.

Silver might be useful against undead, especially on the secondary weapons as they won't be magical.

My understanding is that's for each of us, so in total he had 12 bottled sunlights, 18 ambrosias, etc. before distributing them to us.

That holy weapon balm looks nice as well. The blanches can be applied pre-combat, which is nice, especially for ammo (that's what Vergren was doing yesterday afternoon). The balm eats a standard action and only lasts a minute, so it's a little trickier.

11 minutes ago, farothel said:

so everybody has all those, or is that 7 vials in total? Just to be absolutely clear.

Silver might be useful against undead, especially on the secondary weapons as they won't be magical.

Everyone has all of those.

Just remember, the bottled sunlight must first be activated as a standard action. Throwing the bottle as a splash weapon is at least a standard action:

Item description:

As a standard action, this ornate rectangular jar can be vigorously shaken to cause its contents to mix and activate. Once shaken, the contents of the jar shed light as a sunrod for 6 hours. A jar of activated bottled sunlight can be thrown as a splash weapon with a range increment of 10 feet. Upon striking a solid object, the bottled sunlight creates a 30-foot-radius burst of natural sunlight that persists for 1 round, after which all light from the jar fades.

Throwing an inactive jar of bottled sunlight destroys the item, leaving only a smoldering pile of ashes where it struck. Crafting this item requires a successful DC 30 Craft (alchemy) check.

I'll get the cloaks (Ilyrana I think has volunteered to join me) and a warhammer for myself. I guess that's not a problem to find one.

@Starhawk: do you want a secondary weapon (light or one-handed melee) that I can hide in my arms when we go to that meet? If so and you don't have one yet, let me know which one and I'll get one?

@Rakle Everyone should be back to full hit points

@dhemon Thanks for generously offering to buy the wand of lesser restoration. If you really want to get the one with most charges, the dice I rolled gave here gave one with 48 charges, which would be 4,320gp.

I think I'm ready to proceed; it sounds like disguises aren't going to be necessary, so on to the next night?