Bankin' on It!

TiffanyKorta

“Spider-Man Noir” está en desarrollo: será una serie para Prime Video -  Infobae

Interior Monologue

I really don't know what that thing is. Is it fluid? Solid? Alive? Of course, I have no idea what those robots are either. Or who's face they wear. Sounds like Red recognizes them.

Don't call him Red, unless you want him calling you Black. Then we'd be set up for Checkers.

Don't get side tracked. Killer robots are still in motion.

Now that I am inside the head of this one, what is there to play with?

Silk mutters to no one in particular. "Interesting design. I am assuming the clockwise rotation on the parameters has something to do with a difference in physics between realities but in any dimension, that old fashioned transducer really makes a bad heat sink."

The robot spins about, it's laser weapon following the trajectory of the bouncing, bounding, babe-in-spider-jammies. May clobbered one of the robots but set herself in the sights of the other.

"Nope. Not a wise choice Bucky." Silk said, jamming the interior signals.

The laser weapon heated up to lethal levels but instead of firing it let out a high pitched whine and then blew up, taking out a chunk of it's own armor in the process. The Spider Slayer smoked and sputtered but still had some fight left in it.

OOC

Attempting to turn the weapon systems of the Slayer against itself.

2d6+2 Reason +2 Hacking Skill. = 10 = Two Conditions on Sparky Spider Slayer. 

Name
Overheat the Robot
2d6+4 5,1

6f7cf34bbfdb0663cf508aa685d75a93.jpg

Getting to close to one of the slayers was a mistake while Mayday managed to tear the webbed machine apart one its claws managed to cause a pain full scratch across her back while she was grappling with it. Taking the injury in stride she webbed up the remnants of the machine and swung it around like a giant bat right into the middle robot with all her strength. "I think this is the droid you were looking for!" she called.

Actions

using physical on the second "crunchy" I believe webby is down per the new rules and I took one condition? also using a luck point to use enhanced physique

X Bleeding

stats

Physical 2
Agility 2
Reason 1
Psyche 1
Movement 0

talents

star athlete +1

charismatic +1

powers

spider-sense

May can also repel herself like an opposing magnet, or she can repulse and adhere another object or person through a shared medium. For example, she can cause a person to stick to a wall they're touching just by touching that same wall and willing them to, or she can just as easily violently push them away.

enhanced physique

equipment

Webshooters

high school student (cell phone, lap top etc..)

ooc

luck 2/3 conditions X

Edited by drealynn (see edit history)
Name
batter up
2d6+4 4,1

From one of you're cell phones (doesn't matter who) there was an unusual sound, the digital equivalent of the grinding of gears. The air in front of the spider hero formed into a small pixelated hologram of what looked like a cute digital version of those jumping spiders, just in the classic blue and red.

"You really need to clear out some of those apps, space is really tight in here, and that browsing history needs a good bleaching..." the small spider spoke in a calm voice you'd find on one of those personal assistants.

"Quick introductions, I'm Spyder Mite and I'm a rogue Meme, like a Virus but more helpful!" somehow the little digital spider beamed with pride "Sorry I couldn't help before with those robots, they ran on valves... can you believe that? Talking off we probably should find somewhere safe, somewhere else if you get what I broadcasting, and quickly before their friends turn up."

spacer.png
With the fight over, Drow slowed his heavy breath and released the web-cable from his nano-stick. He started doing some stretching when he heard the weird noise. He turned his head as he listened.

"What's that sound? It's crunchy with a really high-pitched whine," he asked, just before Spider Mite started talking.

After the Meme stopped, Drow "looked" over at the person holding the phone and asked, "Did someone else show up? Spider Mite are you... invisible?" He turned his head from side to side trying to locate the presence, only able to pinpoint the voice.

"Are you... really short or something?"

"image.jpeg.a373760e65f2899c7d82c310f184137b.jpegObviously, we're all strangers in a strange land," the purple-suited one speaks up, "so we can't be expecting the landmarks to be the same for all of us. But geography is geography. Long Island has gotta still be an island. And where there's islands, there's gotta be bridges. My vote is top center of Brooklyn Bridge, or whatever the name of it is here."

Edited by CharmingSatyr (see edit history)

spacer.png

Araneo

AbilitiesPhysical 3
Agility 0
Reason 0
Psyche 1
Movement 2
| Talent+2 Bargaining | Powers Demonic Constitution
Venom
Heat Sense
Wall Crawling
Amorphous Body
Mind Reading
 | EquipmentNone | Luck 3/3 | Conditions 5/5

This world was really strange and it had gotten even stranger now. A mini spider appeared at some device at the hand of a passerby. Araneo elongated his neck over the person's shoulder to look at the source of the voice. The person took a hell of a scare and started to run away sending his phone flying over the air. He stretched his arm to pick the phone mid-air and looked at it with the phone upside down, while savoring a burst of fear from the running man.

What is this? I don't think it serves to eat and it talks only nonsense. He said to the other uniforms, making the movement to throw the phone away. It had no mind to be read. Useless thing. Let's look for a Burt Reynolds to eat! Can we find one at the bridge?

He took a quick glance to where the bank robber was supposed to be. It was empty.

OOC

Edited by yxanthymir (see edit history)

6f7cf34bbfdb0663cf508aa685d75a93.jpg

"She's speaking from a phone, silly. And no Burt Reynolds is not something you should eat , gross." Mayday bit back a comment about being blind after all her friend from another world was blind. She did make a outrageous face that somehow came through underneath her mask.   "Daredevil Red, Mr. Silk, purple guy, and creepy guy we have a unique opportunity to team-up for some action let's get moving." she asked more seriously as she followed their lead to head to the bridge.

Actions

conditions

X Bleeding

stats

Physical 2
Agility 2
Reason 1
Psyche 1
Movement 0

talents

star athlete +1

charismatic +1

powers

spider-sense

May can also repel herself like an opposing magnet, or she can repulse and adhere another object or person through a shared medium. For example, she can cause a person to stick to a wall they're touching just by touching that same wall and willing them to, or she can just as easily violently push them away.

enhanced physique

equipment

Webshooters

high school student (cell phone, lap top etc..)

ooc

luck 2/3 conditions X

Edited by drealynn (see edit history)

“Spider-Man Noir” está en desarrollo: será una serie para Prime Video -  InfobaeInterior Monologue

So that's the signal that has been trying to worm it's way into my systems. Interesting. Not really sure if I want Ben to interface with another AI. Things didn't turn out well with Samaritan. Fortunately we found that little bugger early and strangled it in the crib.

And am I the only one that noticed DD couldn't find it when it was right in front of his face? Maybe he's crosseyed.

Everyone gears up to follow the self proclaimed virus after being attacked by robots.

Seriously?

Well. Not like I have any better ideas.

"The middle of the Bridge, huh?" Mister Silk shrugs. "We couldn't just stop somewhere for coffee?"

Guns holstered. Zip-Ties for the mooks. Bang on the trunk of the car. "Someone will come along and let you out Carl. Eventually. Quit complaining."

He strolls over to the wall and then, rather like being in an Escher drawing, begins walking up it as if to certify that he does belong with the Wall Crawlers.

"You know, they used a tunnel in my world. Much more convenient for shipping. And the subway runs right along with it."

OOC

Follows the others. It may be noted that his 'web lines' are at most thirty feet long. He has to do a lot more jogging along and jumping.

• 2 weeks later...
spacer.png
Drow turned his head again, listening to the tone of voices used. He had a tendency not to use body language that showed he was paying attention by looking at people. Some found it off-putting.

Shaking his head at the strange Venom-like being's hunger, Drow snorted a laugh at the reveal of a phone. "Ah, yes, a phone. That makes sense. I hate the damn things." He tried to cover his embarrassment by not acknowledging it.

"Silk's got a point. There's a subway nearby. Practically empty except for the bums. Ever since the quake a few years back, they've been condemned--no money to fix 'em. Makes a great hideout. Plus, there's cameras all over the bridge. Ever since..." he said, cutting himself short. Since Camille was taken... he thought.

Coughing to clear his throat and turning toward the purple guy, Drow added, "Prowler. I like it." He added, "I don't know who Daredevil is, but he sounds cool. I'm Daring Drow. C'mon!"

Drow led the group into the subway and toward rubble that was easy only for a Spider-Person to climb through so the group could chat in peace.

spacer.png

Araneo

AbilitiesPhysical 3
Agility 0
Reason 0
Psyche 1
Movement 2
| Talent+2 Bargaining | Powers Demonic Constitution
Venom
Heat Sense
Wall Crawling
Amorphous Body
Mind Reading
 | EquipmentNone | Luck 3/3 | Conditions 5/5

Araneo was disappointed he could not eat a Burt Reynolds. It seemed so juicy and good at the other spider's minds. They reminisced him with fond memories. Like a good food should. Technically he could still eat him, but it would not be the same taste and it would probably be difficult to find one. He let the thought go away. The hunger was still present though.

He was not thinking the other spiders liked to eat a subway. He was not getting tasteful thoughts from the thing. But other people nearby were thinking of eating one. At this point, he didn't mind if it was good or not, as long as he could eat it. Let's go eat a subway then. I am hungry.

OOC

Edited by yxanthymir (see edit history)

“Spider-Man Noir” está en desarrollo: será una serie para Prime Video -  InfobaeInterior Monologue

Spiderman? What kind of a name is Spiderman? Or Darkwing Drow? Daring Drow?

Well, what kind of name is Mister Silk for that matter. We all have issues, that much is obvious.

Some of us more than others. Did Chompy give us a name?

Do you really want to know what he calls himself?

Daring Drow. Nice bit that, pretending like he didn't know where the signal was coming from. As if he couldn't see the thing right in front of his own face. And only the kid fell for it.

"Alright then...." Silk asked. "Spider-Girl, Spider-Man and Spider-Might. Are you guys related or is there a rule that I missed on picking names?

OOC

spacer.png
A snort of laughter escaped Drow's helmet. "You must really be hungry if you're gonna eat the whole store. At least let me get a meatball to go before you do, eh?" he said.

Climbing through the rubble-filled tunnel, Drow agreed with Silk, "That's a good point. What is it with you guys and spiders? And who's Spider-Man? Prowler here's the only one who I've met before. Something about different dimensions. But no Spider-Man."

Drow paused a moment to look directly at Araneo. "But you, my hungry friend, remind me of a symbiote I used to know. He was always hungry too, now that I think about it. And angry. Really, really angry. Vengeance mean anything to you?"