On the Road Again

Rakle

11 am (Lover's Moon W1D7)

The group returns to their inn rooms. Looking more closely at his eyes, Vergren (anyone that is trained in heal with at least a +5 modifier) determines that his eyes are covered with scar tissue. High power healing such as a heal spell would remove the tissue, or a mundane approach could be taken - it could be surgically cut away.

The man addresses the group "You held up your end of the deal, and I will hold up mine. My name is Tomasz Kosta. I'm the son of the high priestess of the Feasters of the Heart. My mother comes to me in the night and speaks to me. She tells me tales of my father and the great things the Feasters of the Heart will do when Lissala deems their service adequate. She says their numbers are growing and soon I will be able to join them. When it’s safe."

“You are not the first to ask about the Feasters of the Heart in recent months. I spoke with a woman with a honeyed voice a few weeks ago and told her much the same thing. She promised to help me get free of my home so I could be with my parents but she never came back.

I told her what my mother said of how new blood join the Feasters of the Heart: don a black robe and wait by the standing stone on the coast on the night of the new or full moon. Whether she did so and was led to my parents’ holy sanctum, I don’t know. I only know I never heard from her again, and I remained in my cell.

Ooc

@dhemon @paladinred @Starhawk @Kistler @Steel Warrior @farothel

The party easily finds clothing for him to wear. Vergren is good enough to do the surgery with a take 10. Tomasz will take d4 dmg but the party can heal that with ease.

Tomorrow night is a new moon. Anyone trained in knowledge geography (with at least a positive modifier) can identify the location of the standing stones.

Party Status

Ulrica58/88 hp; hero: 1 (3 CHA drain,6 con dmg)

Ilyrana: 33/64 hp; hero 0 (3cha drain)

Malciar  56/56 hp; hero 2; dv90

Vergren: 82/82 hp; hero 2; dv60

Kero: 80/80 hp; hero 3 (1 cha drain)

Halgana: 52/104 hp; hero 2; dv60 (2 pts of con damage)

fHoXoT0.jpg

Ilyrana Shazowyn and Drogo

Basic Statblock Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2051255
Name/Race: Ilyrana Shazorwyn/Elf
Class: Witch 8
Relevant Effects: Fey Sighted (has Detect Magic in constant use)
Deathwatch Eyes Constant deathwatch as the spell out to 30'
Flight used 0/8
CLW Wand Charges 34/50
Health 64/64

Active Effects:

Ilyrana says "I know where that landmark is, we should head out there tomorrow night as it is a new moon, we need some black robes for the occasion. I am sure we could find some in town" she said in her business manner voice.

Action:

Move:

Edited by paladinred (see edit history)
Name
Geography
1d20+7 11

uc?export=download&id=1dRpitT3CcasYF2DNUtVf9NtjWbs0fRXE

Vergren Holybrew - Dwarven Warpriest of Gozreh 8

HP: 82/82 | AC: 25/16/20 | Speed: 20ft | Hero: 2/3 | Spells: P1 P1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 3

Initiative: +4 | Perception: +12+2 | Fort: +9 | Ref: +7 | Will: +11 | +4 v. Magic

Fervor Pool: 4/8 | Blessings: 9/9 | Sacred Armor 8/8 | Sacred Weapon 8/8

Conditions | Consumables | Spells | Bonuses | Skills

Vergren looks over Tomasz's eyes and frowns, "Well, I think the eyes are fine, it's just the skin over them healed shut." He takes out a dagger and sharpens it, then holds it over the flame of a candle for a minute. His hand shakes as he nears Tomasz's eyes and he pauses, takes a big swig from his flask, then another for good measure, and proceeds. "Now hold still, this might sting a bit..."

That grisly task complete he looks at the others. "I'm all for joining this cult tomorrow's night and, uh, feastin' on hearts and all," he says with a glance toward Tomasz "but I'll be calling in a quite a few favors with ol' Goz if we don't get a proper cleric to look at you today." He gestures at Kero, Ilyrana, and Ulrica. "And if I do that, I won't be much help if something like this happens again tomorrow."

"Now Tommy, are you planning on coming with us tomorrow and joining up with yer ma?"

OOC/Actions

Other: Take 10 on Heal for 20, roll a sense motive of Tomasz to see.

Trident in haversack

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

Hands: Buckler and Bow

Bucket and Inn

Bucket (187.5lb):

-Bedroll

-Winter Blanket

-MW Chain Shirt

-Reversible Cloak

-Common hat

-Common clothes

-Fishing Net

-Mess Kit

-Soap

-Waterskin

-Half keg

-10x Dwarven Trail Rations

-10x Rations

-5lb Powdered Silver

-Bit and Bridle

-6x Feed

-Military Saddle

-Saddlebags

Left at the Inn:

-30x Animal feed

-210x Cold Iron Bullets

-150x Sharpstone Bullets

-50x Crypstone Bullets

Gear

Worn

-+1 Mithril Agile Breastplate

-Neck Guard

-Belt of Incredible Dex +2

-+1 Buckler

-Cleric's Vestments

-Cloak of Resistance +1

-Ring of Prot. +1

-Holy Symbol, Flask

Weapons

-MW Cold Iron Trident

-MW Dagger

-+1 Darkwood Dwarven Light Pelletbow

Containers

Bandolier 1

-4x Potion of CLW

-2x Potion of Reduce

-2x Holy Weapon Balm

Bandolier 2

-20x Cold Iron Bullets

-20x Cryptstone Bullets

Sling Pouch of KE

-50x Sharpstones

Belt Pouch

-Flint and Steel

-Four Leaf Clover

-Garlic

-Magnet

-2x Pearls of Power 1

-20x Cold Iron Bullets

-String

-791gp

Handy Haversack

-23x Cryptstone Bullets

-3 vials of Ambrosia

-1 Cytillesh stun vial

-2 Holy weapon balm

-2 Bottled sunlight

-2 Antiplague

-2 Antitoxin

-2 Troll styptic

-Holy Symbol, Pipes

-Holy Book of Gozreh

-Silk Rope

-Wind Chimes

-2x Silver Blanch

-1x Adamantine Blanch

Edited by Kistler (see edit history)
Name
Sense Motive
1d20+10 17

Halgana Kragminerimage.jpeg.aa786f9590e7f358cc58d347f44ab2d1.jpeg

HP: 97/104; AC: 20; Fort: +9, Ref: +9, Wil: +7 (+9);

Greataxe +2: +15/+10, 1d12+8

Composite Shortbow (+3Str, MC): +10/+5, 1d6+3

Dagger (silver, cold iron): +14/+9, 1d4+4

Breastplate +2 (Mithral)

"Should indeed not be a big issue," Halgana said, before turning to Tomasz, "that's it? You just show up in a dark robe and you get in? No special rituals, oaths to swear, stuff like that?"

She would have to get a warhammer to meld into her arm, just in case they were disarmed before heading into the cult lair. Maybe check with Ulrica to have a second weapon for her.

OOC

11:20 am (Lover's Moon W1D7)

"ouch ouch ouch" Tomasz whines as the surgery is performed. "I can see again. " he announces after he had few minutes to recover

He thinks about Halgana's question for moment. “I don't know what happens next. I don't recall my mother saying anything. I would assume there would be some type of oath or ritual.

"Do I need to go? I would rather spend tomorrow night eating real food, drinking some wine that isn't watered down, and sleeping in a real bed." He replies to Vergren. "My mother would visit me but never got me out of the hole. My father never came to visit me. I'm in no hurry to join them."

Ooc

Finding black robes or having light colored robes dyed black won't be an issue in town.

Party Status

spacer.png

| AC : 14 | Spell Slots | HP : 56/56 | Sheet | Crafting Spreadsheet | Active Effects

"If that's what you want, I suppose it's probably not an issue."
Shrugging, Malciar looked away from their rescued prisoner, toward the others. A part of him wondered if the man had been a plant by the cult, or at least, lied to by his mother, and everything he'd said was meant to lure folks poking around to their doom. As he glanced at the others to see if they'd had any issues with what the man had said, he analyzed it himself, to the best of his extremely limited abilities.

Name
Sense Motive
1d20 5

Kero Swiftfoot

cPY1jYX.jpg.943a3203de222317d487cfe1c6ae0e01.jpgKero Swiftfoot  HP: 80/80   Saves: Fort 3, Ref 11, Will 4  AC: 24, 17(touch), 18 (flat-footed)
Initiative: 5, Speed: 30 Perception: +15

As Kero had been able to scrounge up some clothing for Tomasz to wear, he was curious why he was even locked up in the asylum in the first place. Why were his eyes even scarred like that in the first place. He had so many questions, but would the method they get into the cult, be to simply dress up and wait in some corner like a hooker in the night?

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2812605][B][SIZE=+1]Kero Swiftfoot[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Neutral Good Halfling Rogue, [B]Level[/B] 8, [B]Init[/B] 5, [B]HP[/B] 80/80, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 24, [B]Touch[/B] 17, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 18, [B]CMD[/b] 19, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 12, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]CMB[/B] +4/-1, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] +6/+1 [B] +1 Rapier [/B] +13/+8 (1d4+5, 19-20/x2) [B] Bombs [/B] +13 (4d8+3, x2) [B] Combat Scabard [/B] +12 (1d4, x2) [B] Mithral Shirt +1[/B], [B] +1 Buckler[/B] (+5 Armor, +2 Shield, +5 Dex, +1 Size) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 8, Dex 20, Con 12, Int null, Wis 14, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] . [B]Languages:[/B] Common, Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnomish, Goblin, Halfling, Infernal, Necril, Orcish, Terran [B]Skills: [/B] Acrobatics 21, Appraise 10, Bluff 10, Climb 6, Craft Alchemy 20, Disable Device 18, Escape Artist 11, Arcana 4, Dugeoneering 7, Engineering 4, History 4, Local 7, Nature 4, Nobility 4, Religion 4, Linguistics 14, Perception 15, Sense Motive 9, Sleight of Hand 16, Spellcraft 4, Stealth 25, Swim 7, UMD 10 [B]Traits:[/B] Blood of Dragons (low-light vision), Social: Wanderlust [B]Feats: 1st:[/B] Dodge (Bonus), [ooc="Shikigami Style"]• [B]Prerequisite(s):[/B] Catch Off-Guard or Throw Anything. • [B]Benefit(s):[/B] While in this style, you deal damage with improvised weapons as if they were one size category larger. For every style feat you have that lists Shikigami Style as a prerequisite, treat the improvised weapon as an additional size category larger, to a maximum of three sizes larger than its actual size.[/ooc], [B]3rd:[/B] [ooc="Improvisational Focus"]• [B]Prerequisite(s):[/B] Catch Off-Guard or Throw Anything, base attack bonus +1. • [B]Benefit(s):[/B] You gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls you make using an improvised weapon. You are considered proficient with the improvised weapon and are considered to have Weapon Focus with improvised weapons for the purpose of meeting the prerequisites of feats that specifically select a weapon, such as Weapon Specialization. • [B]Special:[/B] Thrown splash weapons are not considered improvised weapons for the purposes of this feat.[/ooc], [B]5th[/B] [ooc="Shikigami Mimicry"]• [B]Prerequisite(s):[/B] Catch Off-Guard or Throw Anything, Shikigami Style. • [B]Benefit(s):[/B] While in Shikigami Style, you can take a –2 penalty on attack rolls to treat an improvised weapon as if it had one of the following weapon special qualities until the start of your next turn: blocking, brace, disarm, distracting, nonlethal, performance, or trip. If the weapon has the fragile special quality or broken condition, you can treat it as if it had the jagged special quality.[/ooc], [B]6th:[/B] [ooc="Close-Quarters Thrower"]• [B]Prerequisites:[/B] Dex 13, Dodge, Weapon Focus with selected thrown weapon. • [B]Benefit:[/B] Choose a type of thrown weapon. You do not provoke attacks of opportunity for making ranged attacks using the selected weapon. If you are an alchemist, and you select this feat and choose alchemist bombs, you do not provoke attacks of opportunity for the process of drawing components of, creating, and throwing a bomb. Normal: Making a ranged attack provokes attacks of opportunity.[/ooc] (class), [B]7th:[/B] [ooc="Shikigami Manipulation"]• [B]Prerequisite(s):[/B] Catch Off-Guard or Throw Anything, Shikigami Mimicry, Shikigami Style, Use Magic Device 5 ranks. • [B]Benefit(s):[/B] While using Shikigami Style, you can treat any magical item you’re using as an improvised weapon as if it granted an enhancement bonus on attack and damage rolls equal to the item’s caster level divided by 4 (minimum +1), to a maximum bonus of +5. • [B]Special:[/B] A character with this feat and Equipment Trick who uses magical equipment to perform a trick can add a bonus equal to the item’s caster level divided by 4 (minimum +1) on skill or combat maneuver checks attempted as part of the trick.[/ooc] [B]Class Abilities: 1st:[/B] Finesse training, sneak attack +4d6, trapfinding (+4 DD/Perception) [B]2nd:[/B] [ooc="Chemical Weapons (Ex)"]At 2nd level, an underground chemist is able to retrieve an alchemical item as if drawing a weapon. She adds her Intelligence modifier to damage dealt with splash weapons, including any splash damage. She adds 1/2 her level to Craft (alchemy) checks. This ability replaces evasion.[/ooc], Talent: [ooc="Bomber (Su)"]Benefit: A rogue with this talent can make a number of bombs per day equal to her Intelligence modifier (minimum 1). These bombs act as alchemist’s bombs, except they deal damage equal to the damage dealt by the rogue’s sneak attack (the rogue doesn’t add her Intelligence modifier to this damage).[/ooc] 4d4+3 3/day [B]3rd:[/B] [ooc="Danger Sense (Ex)"]At 3rd level, a rogue gains a +1 bonus on Reflex saves to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps. In addition, she gains a +1 bonus on Perception checks to avoid being surprised by a foe. These bonuses increase by 1 every 3 rogue levels thereafter (to a maximum of +6 at 18th level). This ability counts as trap sense for the purpose of any feat or class prerequisite, and can be replaced by any archetype class feature that replaces trap sense. The bonuses gained from this ability stack with those gained from trap sense (from another class).[/ooc] +2 [B]4th:[/B] [ooc="Debilitating Injury (Ex)"]At 4th level, whenever a rogue deals sneak attack damage to a foe, she can also debilitate the target of her attack, causing it to take a penalty for 1 round (this is in addition to any penalty caused by a rogue talent or other special ability). The rogue can choose to apply any one of the following penalties when the damage is dealt. * [B]Bewildered:[/B] The target becomes bewildered, taking a –2 penalty to AC. The target takes an additional –2 penalty to AC against all attacks made by the rogue. At 10th level and 16th level, the penalty to AC against attacks made by the rogue increases by –2 (to a total maximum of –8). * [B]Disoriented:[/B] The target takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls. In addition, the target takes an additional –2 penalty on all attack rolls it makes against the rogue. At 10th level and 16th level, the penalty on attack rolls made against the rogue increases by –2 (to a total maximum of –8). * [B]Hampered:[/B] All of the target’s speeds are reduced by half (to a minimum of 5 feet). In addition, the target cannot take a 5-foot step. * These penalties do not stack with themselves, but additional attacks that deal sneak attack damage extend the duration by 1 round. A creature cannot suffer from more than one penalty from this ability at a time. If a new penalty is applied, the old penalty immediately ends. Any form of healing applied to a target suffering from one of these penalties also removes the penalty.[/ooc], [ooc="Precise Splash Weapons (Ex)"]At 4th level, an underground chemist can deal sneak attack damage with splash weapons. The attack must be her first attack that round, qualify for dealing sneak attack damage (such as against a flat-footed target), and be directed at a creature rather than a square. This ability replaces the rogue talent gained at 4th level.[/ooc], [ooc="Scout's Charge (Ex)"]At 4th level, whenever a scout makes a charge, her attack deals sneak attack damage as if the target were flat-footed. Foes with uncanny dodge are immune to this ability. This ability replaces uncanny dodge.[/ooc] [B]5th:[/B] [ooc="Rogues Edge (Ex)"]At 5th level, a rogue has mastered a single skill beyond that skill’s normal boundaries, gaining results that others can only dream about. She gains the skill unlock powers for that skill as appropriate for her number of ranks in that skill. At 10th, 15th, and 20th levels, she chooses an additional skill and gains skill unlock powers for that skill as well. * [B]Stealth:[/B] [B]5 Ranks:[/B] Reduce the Stealth penalty from sniping by 10. [B]10 Ranks:[/B] Stealth check penalties for moving quickly are halved, including the ability unlocked at 5 ranks, moving full speed, and reaching concealment after creating a distraction. [B]15 Ranks: [/B]If you attack after successfully using Stealth, your target is denied its Dexterity bonus against all attacks that you make before the end of your turn. [B]20 Ranks:[/B] If you attack after successfully using Stealth, your target is denied its Dexterity bonus against all attacks that you make before the beginning of your next turn.[/ooc] Stealth 6th: Rogue Talent: Feat (close quarter's thrower), 8th: [ooc="Skirmisher (Ex)"]At 8th level, whenever a scout moves more than 10 feet in a round and makes an attack action, the attack deals sneak attack damage as if the target was flat-footed. If the scout makes more than one attack this turn, this ability only applies to the first attack. Foes with uncanny dodge are immune to this ability. This ability replaces improved uncanny dodge.[/ooc], Rogue Talent: Bomber's Discovery ([ooc="Demolition Charge"]Benefit: When the alchemist creates a bomb, he can choose to have it deal damage to an object as if by a sunder combat maneuver. If the item is worn or held by an opponent, the item is considered the direct target, and the wearer/holder takes splash damage from the blast. If the object is unattended, a demolition charge deals an additional 2d6 points of damage on a direct hit. This bonus doesn’t affect the bomb’s splash damage.[/ooc]) [spoiler=Inventory]+2 Mithral Shirt 5100 Gp +2 Buckler 4,155 Gp +1 Rapier 2,320 gp MW Silver Dagger 322 gp Wooden Stake x4 Combat scabbard 1 gp Handy Haversack 2,000 gp heavyload Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2 7,000 Gp Gloves of Improvised Might 4,000 Gp (Returning) Cloak of Elven Kind + Muleback Chords 4,000 gp Boots of Elven Kind 2,500 gp Ioun Torch 75 Gp Traveler’s Any-Tool x2 500 Gp Thieves Tools 100 gp Kit, alchemist’s 40 Gp Kit, alchemy crafting 25 gp Wooden Stake (x5) Bedroll Belt pouch Caltrops Candles (5) Chalk (5 pieces) Flint and steel Glass cutter Mess kit Sack x2 Candle Wick (1 GP) {AEG}: 150' total Fishing Tackle (20 GP) {AEG} 5lbs: Fishing gear, +1 Fishing 11' Expandable Pole {AEG} (5 GP) 1lb Silk rope (50 ft.) Grappling Hook trail rations (5 days) Waterskin potatoes carrots salt .5lb pepper .5lb Mule 8 gp Saddle 10 gp Saddlebags 4 gp Feed 4 days 2 sp 32,164 Gp[/spoiler]
Kero Swiftfoot
Male Neutral Good Halfling Rogue, Level 8, Init 5, HP 80/80, Speed 30
AC 24, Touch 17, Flat-footed 18, CMD 19, Fort 4, Ref 12, Will 5, CMB +4/-1, Base Attack Bonus +6/+1
+1 Rapier +13/+8 (1d4+5, 19-20/x2)
Bombs +13 (4d8+3, x2)
Combat Scabard +12 (1d4, x2)
Mithral Shirt +1 , +1 Buckler (+5 Armor, +2 Shield, +5 Dex, +1 Size)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 20, Con 12, Int null, Wis 14, Cha 10
Condition .
Languages: Common, Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnomish, Goblin, Halfling, Infernal, Necril, Orcish, Terran
Skills: Acrobatics 21, Appraise 10, Bluff 10, Climb 6, Craft Alchemy 20, Disable Device 18, Escape Artist 11, Arcana 4, Dugeoneering 7, Engineering 4, History 4, Local 7, Nature 4, Nobility 4, Religion 4, Linguistics 14, Perception 15, Sense Motive 9, Sleight of Hand 16, Spellcraft 4, Stealth 25, Swim 7, UMD 10
Traits: Blood of Dragons (low-light vision), Social: Wanderlust
Feats: 1st: Dodge (Bonus), Shikigami Style , 3rd: Improvisational Focus , 5th Shikigami Mimicry , 6th: Close-Quarters Thrower (class), 7th: Shikigami Manipulation
Class Abilities: 1st: Finesse training, sneak attack +4d6, trapfinding (+4 DD/Perception) 2nd: Chemical Weapons (Ex) , Talent: Bomber (Su) 4d4+3 3/day 3rd: Danger Sense (Ex) +2 4th: Debilitating Injury (Ex) , Precise Splash Weapons (Ex) , Scout's Charge (Ex) 5th: Rogues Edge (Ex) Stealth 6th: Rogue Talent: Feat (close quarter's thrower), 8th: Skirmisher (Ex) , Rogue Talent: Bomber's Discovery (Demolition Charge )

Inventory

+2 Mithral Shirt 5100 Gp
+2 Buckler 4,155 Gp
+1 Rapier 2,320 gp
MW Silver Dagger 322 gp
Wooden Stake x4
Combat scabbard 1 gp
Handy Haversack 2,000 gp
heavyload Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2 7,000 Gp
Gloves of Improvised Might 4,000 Gp (Returning)
Cloak of Elven Kind + Muleback Chords 4,000 gp
Boots of Elven Kind 2,500 gp
Ioun Torch 75 Gp
Traveler’s Any-Tool x2 500 Gp
Thieves Tools 100 gp
Kit, alchemist’s 40 Gp
Kit, alchemy crafting 25 gp
Wooden Stake (x5)

Bedroll
Belt pouch
Caltrops
Candles (5)
Chalk (5 pieces)
Flint and steel
Glass cutter
Mess kit
Sack x2
Candle Wick (1 GP) {AEG}: 150' total
Fishing Tackle (20 GP) {AEG} 5lbs: Fishing gear, +1 Fishing
11' Expandable Pole {AEG} (5 GP) 1lb
Silk rope (50 ft.)
Grappling Hook
trail rations (5 days)
Waterskin
potatoes
carrots
salt .5lb
pepper .5lb

Mule 8 gp
Saddle 10 gp
Saddlebags 4 gp
Feed 4 days 2 sp
32,164 Gp

Halgana Kragminerimage.jpeg.aa786f9590e7f358cc58d347f44ab2d1.jpeg

HP: 97/104; AC: 20; Fort: +9, Ref: +9, Wil: +7 (+9);

Greataxe +2: +15/+10, 1d12+8

Composite Shortbow (+3Str, MC): +10/+5, 1d6+3

Dagger (silver, cold iron): +14/+9, 1d4+4

Breastplate +2 (Mithral)

"Do you have a place to sleep," Halgana asked, before looking at her companions, "we should be able to get those robes and I'll get a weapon that I can hide more easily. Should I get one for you as well, Ulrica? Just in case?"

OOC

fHoXoT0.jpg

Flight used 0/8
CLW Wand Charges 34/50
Health 64/64

Active Effects:

Ilyrana says to Helgana "I will chip into that, I will also come with you whilst the others get I I (eye eye) a room and a proper bed for tonight. I was thinking that we could get him a proper meal from a decent restaurant seeing as it is his first-ever proper meal" she said looking at everyone.

Action:

Move:

HP: 82/82 | AC: 25/16/20 | Speed: 20ft | Hero: 2/3 | Spells: P1 P1 1 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 2 3 3 3

Initiative: +4 | Perception: +12+2 | Fort: +9 | Ref: +7 | Will: +11 | +4 v. Magic

"Fair enough Tom, fair enough. You have a good time and we'll tell you how it all goes." He turns to the other unknown in the room, "Eliza, are you coming with us? Might be better to let us see the lay of the land and tell you all about it. Up to you."

He spends some time packing his gear for the 'morrow, "Hmm, probably won't notice a breastplate too much under a big ol' robe, but the neck guard, too 'Vampire Hunter', that goes in the sack. Bow goes in the sack. Gotta make sure I have enough bullets..." he mutters to himself as he rummages around. He tries to recall their previous encounters with vampires and anything else that may help.

Later that evening he gathers with the others who still carry injuries and works to heal them.

OOC/Actions

Other: Place neck guard, pelletbow, and trident in haversack, carry dagger.

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

Bucket and Inn

Bucket (187.5lb):

-Bedroll

-Winter Blanket

-MW Chain Shirt

-Reversible Cloak

-Common hat

-Common clothes

-Fishing Net

-Mess Kit

-Soap

-Waterskin

-Half keg

-10x Rations

-5lb Powdered Silver

-Bit and Bridle

-6x Feed

-Military Saddle

-Saddlebags

Left at the Inn:

-30x Animal feed

-210x Cold Iron Bullets

-100x Sharpstone Bullets

-50x Crypstone Bullets

Gear

Worn

-Neck Guard

-+1 Buckler

-Cleric's Vestments

-Cloak of Resistance +1

-Ring of Prot. +1

-Holy Symbol, Flask

Weapons

-MW Cold Iron Trident

-MW Dagger

Containers

Bandolier 1

-4x Potion of CLW

-2x Potion of Reduce

-2x Holy Weapon Balm

Bandolier 2

-20x Cold Iron Bullets

-20x Cryptstone Bullets

Sling Pouch of KE

-50x Sharpstones

Belt Pouch

-Flint and Steel

-Four Leaf Clover

-Garlic

-Magnet

-2x Pearls of Power 1

-20x Cold Iron Bullets

-String

-791gp

Handy Haversack

-23x Cryptstone Bullets

-50x Sharpstones

-3 vials of Ambrosia

-1 Cytillesh stun vial

-2 Holy weapon balm

-2 Bottled sunlight

-2 Antiplague

-2 Antitoxin

-2 Troll styptic

-Holy Symbol, Pipes

-Holy Book of Gozreh

-Silk Rope

-Wind Chimes

-2x Silver Blanch

-1x Adamantine Blanch

Edited by Kistler (see edit history)
Name
2x CSW Halgana
6d6+16 2,6,2,4,4,3
Reroll that with the right die size
6d8+16 5,1,2,8,4,3
2x CMW Ulrica
4d8+16 4,4,5,3
2x CLW, 1CMW Ily
4d8+18 1,4,6,4
2x CLW Halgana
2d8+10 5,8

11:25 am (Lover's Moon W1D7)

"Yes I'm going. I need to know what this shrine is about" Eliza replies to Vergren

Ooc

Let me know when everyone is done with their purchases, and other prep work.

Party Status

Kero Swiftfoot

cPY1jYX.jpg.943a3203de222317d487cfe1c6ae0e01.jpgKero Swiftfoot  HP: 80/80   Saves: Fort 3, Ref 11, Will 4  AC: 24, 17(touch), 18 (flat-footed)
Initiative: 5, Speed: 30 Perception: +15

As Kero thinks about the situation further. He speaks quietly with the others, outside of Tomasz's earshot. "I th.th.think there's a g.g.good chance th.th.those people could have a good idea what we look l.l.like." he says, "If th.th.they were working with the A.a.alienist fellow at the Asylum."

"The c.c.cult you know?" he says..

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2812605][B][SIZE=+1]Kero Swiftfoot[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Male Neutral Good Halfling Rogue, [B]Level[/B] 8, [B]Init[/B] 5, [B]HP[/B] 80/80, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 24, [B]Touch[/B] 17, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 18, [B]CMD[/b] 19, [B]Fort[/B] 4, [B]Ref[/B] 12, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]CMB[/B] +4/-1, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] +6/+1 [B] +1 Rapier [/B] +13/+8 (1d4+5, 19-20/x2) [B] Bombs [/B] +13 (4d8+3, x2) [B] Combat Scabard [/B] +12 (1d4, x2) [B] Mithral Shirt +1[/B], [B] +1 Buckler[/B] (+5 Armor, +2 Shield, +5 Dex, +1 Size) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 8, Dex 20, Con 12, Int null, Wis 14, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] . [B]Languages:[/B] Common, Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnomish, Goblin, Halfling, Infernal, Necril, Orcish, Terran [B]Skills: [/B] Acrobatics 21, Appraise 10, Bluff 10, Climb 6, Craft Alchemy 20, Disable Device 18, Escape Artist 11, Arcana 4, Dugeoneering 7, Engineering 4, History 4, Local 7, Nature 4, Nobility 4, Religion 4, Linguistics 14, Perception 15, Sense Motive 9, Sleight of Hand 16, Spellcraft 4, Stealth 25, Swim 7, UMD 10 [B]Traits:[/B] Blood of Dragons (low-light vision), Social: Wanderlust [B]Feats: 1st:[/B] Dodge (Bonus), [ooc="Shikigami Style"]• [B]Prerequisite(s):[/B] Catch Off-Guard or Throw Anything. • [B]Benefit(s):[/B] While in this style, you deal damage with improvised weapons as if they were one size category larger. For every style feat you have that lists Shikigami Style as a prerequisite, treat the improvised weapon as an additional size category larger, to a maximum of three sizes larger than its actual size.[/ooc], [B]3rd:[/B] [ooc="Improvisational Focus"]• [B]Prerequisite(s):[/B] Catch Off-Guard or Throw Anything, base attack bonus +1. • [B]Benefit(s):[/B] You gain a +1 bonus on attack rolls you make using an improvised weapon. You are considered proficient with the improvised weapon and are considered to have Weapon Focus with improvised weapons for the purpose of meeting the prerequisites of feats that specifically select a weapon, such as Weapon Specialization. • [B]Special:[/B] Thrown splash weapons are not considered improvised weapons for the purposes of this feat.[/ooc], [B]5th[/B] [ooc="Shikigami Mimicry"]• [B]Prerequisite(s):[/B] Catch Off-Guard or Throw Anything, Shikigami Style. • [B]Benefit(s):[/B] While in Shikigami Style, you can take a –2 penalty on attack rolls to treat an improvised weapon as if it had one of the following weapon special qualities until the start of your next turn: blocking, brace, disarm, distracting, nonlethal, performance, or trip. If the weapon has the fragile special quality or broken condition, you can treat it as if it had the jagged special quality.[/ooc], [B]6th:[/B] [ooc="Close-Quarters Thrower"]• [B]Prerequisites:[/B] Dex 13, Dodge, Weapon Focus with selected thrown weapon. • [B]Benefit:[/B] Choose a type of thrown weapon. You do not provoke attacks of opportunity for making ranged attacks using the selected weapon. If you are an alchemist, and you select this feat and choose alchemist bombs, you do not provoke attacks of opportunity for the process of drawing components of, creating, and throwing a bomb. Normal: Making a ranged attack provokes attacks of opportunity.[/ooc] (class), [B]7th:[/B] [ooc="Shikigami Manipulation"]• [B]Prerequisite(s):[/B] Catch Off-Guard or Throw Anything, Shikigami Mimicry, Shikigami Style, Use Magic Device 5 ranks. • [B]Benefit(s):[/B] While using Shikigami Style, you can treat any magical item you’re using as an improvised weapon as if it granted an enhancement bonus on attack and damage rolls equal to the item’s caster level divided by 4 (minimum +1), to a maximum bonus of +5. • [B]Special:[/B] A character with this feat and Equipment Trick who uses magical equipment to perform a trick can add a bonus equal to the item’s caster level divided by 4 (minimum +1) on skill or combat maneuver checks attempted as part of the trick.[/ooc] [B]Class Abilities: 1st:[/B] Finesse training, sneak attack +4d6, trapfinding (+4 DD/Perception) [B]2nd:[/B] [ooc="Chemical Weapons (Ex)"]At 2nd level, an underground chemist is able to retrieve an alchemical item as if drawing a weapon. She adds her Intelligence modifier to damage dealt with splash weapons, including any splash damage. She adds 1/2 her level to Craft (alchemy) checks. This ability replaces evasion.[/ooc], Talent: [ooc="Bomber (Su)"]Benefit: A rogue with this talent can make a number of bombs per day equal to her Intelligence modifier (minimum 1). These bombs act as alchemist’s bombs, except they deal damage equal to the damage dealt by the rogue’s sneak attack (the rogue doesn’t add her Intelligence modifier to this damage).[/ooc] 4d4+3 3/day [B]3rd:[/B] [ooc="Danger Sense (Ex)"]At 3rd level, a rogue gains a +1 bonus on Reflex saves to avoid traps and a +1 dodge bonus to AC against attacks made by traps. In addition, she gains a +1 bonus on Perception checks to avoid being surprised by a foe. These bonuses increase by 1 every 3 rogue levels thereafter (to a maximum of +6 at 18th level). This ability counts as trap sense for the purpose of any feat or class prerequisite, and can be replaced by any archetype class feature that replaces trap sense. The bonuses gained from this ability stack with those gained from trap sense (from another class).[/ooc] +2 [B]4th:[/B] [ooc="Debilitating Injury (Ex)"]At 4th level, whenever a rogue deals sneak attack damage to a foe, she can also debilitate the target of her attack, causing it to take a penalty for 1 round (this is in addition to any penalty caused by a rogue talent or other special ability). The rogue can choose to apply any one of the following penalties when the damage is dealt. * [B]Bewildered:[/B] The target becomes bewildered, taking a –2 penalty to AC. The target takes an additional –2 penalty to AC against all attacks made by the rogue. At 10th level and 16th level, the penalty to AC against attacks made by the rogue increases by –2 (to a total maximum of –8). * [B]Disoriented:[/B] The target takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls. In addition, the target takes an additional –2 penalty on all attack rolls it makes against the rogue. At 10th level and 16th level, the penalty on attack rolls made against the rogue increases by –2 (to a total maximum of –8). * [B]Hampered:[/B] All of the target’s speeds are reduced by half (to a minimum of 5 feet). In addition, the target cannot take a 5-foot step. * These penalties do not stack with themselves, but additional attacks that deal sneak attack damage extend the duration by 1 round. A creature cannot suffer from more than one penalty from this ability at a time. If a new penalty is applied, the old penalty immediately ends. Any form of healing applied to a target suffering from one of these penalties also removes the penalty.[/ooc], [ooc="Precise Splash Weapons (Ex)"]At 4th level, an underground chemist can deal sneak attack damage with splash weapons. The attack must be her first attack that round, qualify for dealing sneak attack damage (such as against a flat-footed target), and be directed at a creature rather than a square. This ability replaces the rogue talent gained at 4th level.[/ooc], [ooc="Scout's Charge (Ex)"]At 4th level, whenever a scout makes a charge, her attack deals sneak attack damage as if the target were flat-footed. Foes with uncanny dodge are immune to this ability. This ability replaces uncanny dodge.[/ooc] [B]5th:[/B] [ooc="Rogues Edge (Ex)"]At 5th level, a rogue has mastered a single skill beyond that skill’s normal boundaries, gaining results that others can only dream about. She gains the skill unlock powers for that skill as appropriate for her number of ranks in that skill. At 10th, 15th, and 20th levels, she chooses an additional skill and gains skill unlock powers for that skill as well. * [B]Stealth:[/B] [B]5 Ranks:[/B] Reduce the Stealth penalty from sniping by 10. [B]10 Ranks:[/B] Stealth check penalties for moving quickly are halved, including the ability unlocked at 5 ranks, moving full speed, and reaching concealment after creating a distraction. [B]15 Ranks: [/B]If you attack after successfully using Stealth, your target is denied its Dexterity bonus against all attacks that you make before the end of your turn. [B]20 Ranks:[/B] If you attack after successfully using Stealth, your target is denied its Dexterity bonus against all attacks that you make before the beginning of your next turn.[/ooc] Stealth 6th: Rogue Talent: Feat (close quarter's thrower), 8th: [ooc="Skirmisher (Ex)"]At 8th level, whenever a scout moves more than 10 feet in a round and makes an attack action, the attack deals sneak attack damage as if the target was flat-footed. If the scout makes more than one attack this turn, this ability only applies to the first attack. Foes with uncanny dodge are immune to this ability. This ability replaces improved uncanny dodge.[/ooc], Rogue Talent: Bomber's Discovery ([ooc="Demolition Charge"]Benefit: When the alchemist creates a bomb, he can choose to have it deal damage to an object as if by a sunder combat maneuver. If the item is worn or held by an opponent, the item is considered the direct target, and the wearer/holder takes splash damage from the blast. If the object is unattended, a demolition charge deals an additional 2d6 points of damage on a direct hit. This bonus doesn’t affect the bomb’s splash damage.[/ooc]) [spoiler=Inventory]+2 Mithral Shirt 5100 Gp +2 Buckler 4,155 Gp +1 Rapier 2,320 gp MW Silver Dagger 322 gp Wooden Stake x4 Combat scabbard 1 gp Handy Haversack 2,000 gp heavyload Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2 7,000 Gp Gloves of Improvised Might 4,000 Gp (Returning) Cloak of Elven Kind + Muleback Chords 4,000 gp Boots of Elven Kind 2,500 gp Ioun Torch 75 Gp Traveler’s Any-Tool x2 500 Gp Thieves Tools 100 gp Kit, alchemist’s 40 Gp Kit, alchemy crafting 25 gp Wooden Stake (x5) Bedroll Belt pouch Caltrops Candles (5) Chalk (5 pieces) Flint and steel Glass cutter Mess kit Sack x2 Candle Wick (1 GP) {AEG}: 150' total Fishing Tackle (20 GP) {AEG} 5lbs: Fishing gear, +1 Fishing 11' Expandable Pole {AEG} (5 GP) 1lb Silk rope (50 ft.) Grappling Hook trail rations (5 days) Waterskin potatoes carrots salt .5lb pepper .5lb Mule 8 gp Saddle 10 gp Saddlebags 4 gp Feed 4 days 2 sp 32,164 Gp[/spoiler]
Kero Swiftfoot
Male Neutral Good Halfling Rogue, Level 8, Init 5, HP 80/80, Speed 30
AC 24, Touch 17, Flat-footed 18, CMD 19, Fort 4, Ref 12, Will 5, CMB +4/-1, Base Attack Bonus +6/+1
+1 Rapier +13/+8 (1d4+5, 19-20/x2)
Bombs +13 (4d8+3, x2)
Combat Scabard +12 (1d4, x2)
Mithral Shirt +1 , +1 Buckler (+5 Armor, +2 Shield, +5 Dex, +1 Size)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 20, Con 12, Int null, Wis 14, Cha 10
Condition .
Languages: Common, Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnomish, Goblin, Halfling, Infernal, Necril, Orcish, Terran
Skills: Acrobatics 21, Appraise 10, Bluff 10, Climb 6, Craft Alchemy 20, Disable Device 18, Escape Artist 11, Arcana 4, Dugeoneering 7, Engineering 4, History 4, Local 7, Nature 4, Nobility 4, Religion 4, Linguistics 14, Perception 15, Sense Motive 9, Sleight of Hand 16, Spellcraft 4, Stealth 25, Swim 7, UMD 10
Traits: Blood of Dragons (low-light vision), Social: Wanderlust
Feats: 1st: Dodge (Bonus), Shikigami Style , 3rd: Improvisational Focus , 5th Shikigami Mimicry , 6th: Close-Quarters Thrower (class), 7th: Shikigami Manipulation
Class Abilities: 1st: Finesse training, sneak attack +4d6, trapfinding (+4 DD/Perception) 2nd: Chemical Weapons (Ex) , Talent: Bomber (Su) 4d4+3 3/day 3rd: Danger Sense (Ex) +2 4th: Debilitating Injury (Ex) , Precise Splash Weapons (Ex) , Scout's Charge (Ex) 5th: Rogues Edge (Ex) Stealth 6th: Rogue Talent: Feat (close quarter's thrower), 8th: Skirmisher (Ex) , Rogue Talent: Bomber's Discovery (Demolition Charge )

Inventory

+2 Mithral Shirt 5100 Gp
+2 Buckler 4,155 Gp
+1 Rapier 2,320 gp
MW Silver Dagger 322 gp
Wooden Stake x4
Combat scabbard 1 gp
Handy Haversack 2,000 gp
heavyload Belt of Incredible Dexterity +2 7,000 Gp
Gloves of Improvised Might 4,000 Gp (Returning)
Cloak of Elven Kind + Muleback Chords 4,000 gp
Boots of Elven Kind 2,500 gp
Ioun Torch 75 Gp
Traveler’s Any-Tool x2 500 Gp
Thieves Tools 100 gp
Kit, alchemist’s 40 Gp
Kit, alchemy crafting 25 gp
Wooden Stake (x5)

Bedroll
Belt pouch
Caltrops
Candles (5)
Chalk (5 pieces)
Flint and steel
Glass cutter
Mess kit
Sack x2
Candle Wick (1 GP) {AEG}: 150' total
Fishing Tackle (20 GP) {AEG} 5lbs: Fishing gear, +1 Fishing
11' Expandable Pole {AEG} (5 GP) 1lb
Silk rope (50 ft.)
Grappling Hook
trail rations (5 days)
Waterskin
potatoes
carrots
salt .5lb
pepper .5lb

Mule 8 gp
Saddle 10 gp
Saddlebags 4 gp
Feed 4 days 2 sp
32,164 Gp

"Hmm... fair point. Probably too optimistic to think they'll appreciate our resourcefulness in finding them. So we either have to go kidnap this alienist tonight, do the best we can at disguising ourselves, or walk in pretty much as we are and hope for the best." He glances at Kero and then at the uninformed in the room. "Eliza, too bad you were at the asylum too. You could've gone to the meeting and we could've followed." He pauses for a second. "Well actually, I dont think any of them got a good look at my face, though I'm not exactly a prime candidate for some kind of love cult. But maybe I could be the recruit and you all could follow? Mal, do you have a spell to track me?"

OOC/Actions

Other: Place neck guard, pelletbow, and trident in haversack, carry dagger.

Free:

Swift:

Move:

Standard:

Full Round:

Bucket and Inn

Bucket (187.5lb):

-Bedroll

-Winter Blanket

-MW Chain Shirt

-Reversible Cloak

-Common hat

-Common clothes

-Fishing Net

-Mess Kit

-Soap

-Waterskin

-Half keg

-10x Rations

-5lb Powdered Silver

-Bit and Bridle

-6x Feed

-Military Saddle

-Saddlebags

Left at the Inn:

-30x Animal feed

-210x Cold Iron Bullets

-100x Sharpstone Bullets

-50x Crypstone Bullets

Gear

Worn

-Neck Guard

-+1 Buckler

-Cleric's Vestments

-Cloak of Resistance +1

-Ring of Prot. +1

-Holy Symbol, Flask

Weapons

-MW Cold Iron Trident

-MW Dagger

Containers

Bandolier 1

-4x Potion of CLW

-2x Potion of Reduce

-2x Holy Weapon Balm

Bandolier 2

-20x Cold Iron Bullets

-20x Cryptstone Bullets

Sling Pouch of KE

-50x Sharpstones

Belt Pouch

-Flint and Steel

-Four Leaf Clover

-Garlic

-Magnet

-2x Pearls of Power 1

-20x Cold Iron Bullets

-String

-791gp

Handy Haversack

-23x Cryptstone Bullets

-50x Sharpstones

-3 vials of Ambrosia

-1 Cytillesh stun vial

-2 Holy weapon balm

-2 Bottled sunlight

-2 Antiplague

-2 Antitoxin

-2 Troll styptic

-Holy Symbol, Pipes

-Holy Book of Gozreh

-Silk Rope

-Wind Chimes

-2x Silver Blanch

-1x Adamantine Blanch

fHoXoT0.jpg

Flight used 0/8
CLW Wand Charges 34/50
Health 64/64

Active Effects:

Ilyrana says to Vergren "I have a wand of invisibility to get us into a position to watch what goes on, beyond that there is little else I can think of" she spoke in a soft tone. Being invisible was only half of it, being quiet was another.

Action:

Move:

Posted (edited)

11:30 am (Lover's Moon W1D7)

"The black robes have hoods, and it will be at night. People won't look the same " Eliza comments.

Then she adds. "I'm use to dealing with people. The Alienist didn't strike me as the religious type, rather he seems more focus upon making coin. Someone is paying to have Tomasz to be kept there, and they really didn't carry how he was treated.

Will he report Tomasz as missing? Or will he pretend that Tomasz is still around so he can continue to collect the money?"

Ooc

Party Status

Ulrica:88/88 hp; hero: 1

Ilyrana: 64/64 hp; hero 0

Kero: 80/80 hp; hero 3

Halgana: 104/104 hp; hero 2; dv60

Edited by Rakle (see edit history)