OoC - Out of Chocowaves

paladinred

2 hours ago, PureChance said:

@Steel Warrioryou have Bless for +1d4 to attack rolls and Saves.

Is there a better way for me to help people remember buffs Jacerin has handed out? Or keep track of them?

@PureChance something that one of my players used to do in an old game I ran was they had a blurb at the bottom of their post stating any affects they currently had in motion and the duration left. It helped other players know as well as helped me keep track of it as well.

If we're happy with the current plan of minor illusion a distraction and pass without trace to sneak by using the existing mists as cover I could augury that? Unless someone has another idea to supplement that.

Do the walls look climbable, and is there any area with fewer undead?

Do they look like they're just milling about randomly or actively patrolling?

Also to ask again, Jacerin has inventoried his bag to check for anything else removed replaced or added without his knowledge; result?

Edited by PureChance (see edit history)

I dont know that Illusion will work. Partly because they are undead. Partly because, unless someone besides Flynn has illusions. Flynn only has silent image, and I think these things are drawn more to sound. I was hoping for other ideas... Launching something far out away from where we need to go? Thunderous boom? or, a firey whump of a fireball?

But, that is the general plan I think. I'm just not sure how to distract them... and then pass without trace and make a break for it.