OOC: About the Campaign

foltor

At this point, we're not quite friendly enough to attempt a Request with Persuasion to get them to spill their secrets. We could spend more time to butter them up to Make an Impression and improve their attitude. Or, we could try to Coerce with Intimidation, but that will sour their attitude in the long run.

Eireann would be slow to take the lead in negotiations. He can intimidate a bit (+5) but his diplomacy is not good (+1)

I don't see a reason to become agressive just yet. Someone with diplomacy should try butter them up.

I've been thinking that Crastug was good at it, but what I'm remembering is that he's good at some Diplomacy stuff (but not really this) because he can use his huge Society instead. Which is why I decided to dump Diplomacy....

Well, maybe they'll listen to reason and logic....

Although there are a lot of rolls I'm supposed to do for you in secret, I would still like you to announce actions like Sense Motive and Recall Knowledge etc. so I can differentiate between, 'I'm just participating in a roleplay situation' vs. 'I'm using my character's skills to actively influence the course of the situation'

Except for Gather Information, most applications of Diplomacy and Intimidation are not secret, so you can roll them yourself.