OOC: About the Campaign

foltor

Well, it turns out that if you don't speak the language... and the situation is delicate... there's really not a lot that you should do... so... Ash did that, heh. She's been the equivalent of a wallflower. I figure at least she's...

1. Visibly unarmed.

2. Small.

So if nothing else she certainly doesn't look like a threat, in any way. That could mean that she'll be more of a curiosity interest for them.

Can I get a quick survey of everyone's character's 'nationality' and religious leaning?

I know Vega's Taskan, Nova's pseudo-Aralean and follows the Geodic Path, Circe and Crastug are Granarctian, Ash is from the Elme 'Haraz area.

Circe is Granartican, is a sacred circle worshipper. She grew up in a place like this. She was offered two choices by her upbringing.. submit to tyranny or fight against tyranny. She refused the choice she was given and joined the dragoons.

I'd like to move on from this location, both because there's really not much more to learn here, and to give our non-Granarctian-speakers more ways to participate.

What we know so far:

• in the fall, the people of Zybunny close up the outlying farmhouses and move in to the village for the winter
  • toward the beginning of winter, a Dwarf and a Gnome with a tattoo passed through
  • Terast is a trapper who lives alone outside the village who first noticed the bear and reported it to Primor
  • the bear has been breaking into empty farmhouses, making a mess, and leaving
  • other than its behavior, it seems like a pretty normal grizzly bear

Is there anything else you think may be relevant or want to follow up on?