The Hanger

darkhugh

No worries, I have the oddest feeling that having it in two languages might actually provide an extra hint. Depends on the approach I guess.

nope, cant do it, best i can say is that "i think" F, T and J are probably vowels, which(if correct) is a slight improvement over the complete blank of the english version but no where near enough to understand the message

I am happy with the inclusion of puzzles, riddles etc, unfortunately I won't have time for this one - just a reminder I am away from tomorrow.

Some of Anya's items she brought with her to base may be ale to help if we decide to solve this in character, no worries if not.

I love secrets in games, but secrets can go on too long and never get a good reveal, sometimes its best to make sure its revealed relatively soon otherwise it isn't fun!

Now we wait...

Agree, but while we have been playing for months, our characters have been together for half a day, I don't think there is enough trust to recover from this discovery

One of the reasons i want to do it sooner rather than later because Emiko wants everyone on board with her 'sacrifice for the group' ideals. After the last fight she's realised that she's going to want to be absorbing damage and she doesn't want the others to stop that.

On top of that, she's used to having a lot of support structure around her, and now that she's sort of out here doing spy stuff on her own, more or less, this small group is everyone she has, and thats kinda terrifying for her, she needs them to trust her and be on her side, if it comes out later they might turn on her (the classic 'how could you not tell us' sort of thing) and, well.. she couldn't think of anything worse.

I understand, make sense, Zelda will end up finding it anyway, either someone wake her up and bring the news or she'll be updated tomorrow, unless the team decide to not tell her yet. Zelda can become Emiko friend if she doesn't learn the truth, but it won't happen if she finds out. Falling asleep is my way to give an option

1 hour ago, Neopopulas said:

One of the reasons i want to do it sooner rather than later because Emiko wants everyone on board with her 'sacrifice for the group' ideals. After the last fight she's realised that she's going to want to be absorbing damage and she doesn't want the others to stop that.

On top of that, she's used to having a lot of support structure around her, and now that she's sort of out here doing spy stuff on her own, more or less, this small group is everyone she has, and thats kinda terrifying for her, she needs them to trust her and be on her side, if it comes out later they might turn on her (the classic 'how could you not tell us' sort of thing) and, well.. she couldn't think of anything worse.

Good thinking. But there might be a wrinkle.

(Poor Zelda.)

Edited by von_das (see edit history)

To be fair it is "poor emiko&mikhail" Zelda is the one with prejudice, not different from a person who both hate and is afraid of someone of a different skin color/religion/nationality /whatever.

She doesn't see manufactured as "people"

I will be allowing people to post once more in the current thread, giving people to do skill rolls.

I may possibly get the second thread up before that. So if that's the case people can just post in both of wanted etc.

We will be doing the strategy thread and then a quick run through of the next two days. You will likely get a lot of info in a short period of time, and then be thrown into the press conference.

I will be controlling Anya as required, you don't need to avoid interacting with her etc.

Since Zelda is sleeping I'll skip posting in the current thread, for the next one I need to know if people tell her about the manufactured or not, it will significantly affect her behavior