The Doom of Glenn Hollow - OOC

3 minutes ago, Dnd4life said:

@rogueblade0729 I'm leaving tomorrow for vacation and will only have my phone with me. Likely going to keep to simple posts for the next few weeks. Though that might just be this combat encounter so.. will see. If I'm going to be away for a longer period I'll let you know so you can do some simple actions for Damien should it arise.

All good! Feel free to just give a sentence or two description, along with the dice rolls, in lieu of a fully formatted posts. And thanks for your notice! :)

My family is prepping into the Lunar New Year, so will be a bit packed for today till over the weekend. Will post today, but please feel free to NPC my character if the others are already done and waiting for my character's turn, GM.

Appreciate your guys' patience, life has suddenly gotten very busy for me with a sudden increase in responsibilities at work. Harder to get in DM posts than OOC or IC player posts that way, but I'll hopefully settle into a rhythm soon of at least 1 DM post per week.

@rogueblade0729 - Shouldn't the crit actually confirm then against Damien? I only have an AC of 14. Since even with the -4 to hit and you'd still have a roll of 20. Just thought I'd double check before typing something up now that I'm home from vacation.

No worries. I just wanted to make sure. I was thinking.. I know some DM's might lean a bit in numbers / effects if someone dies too quickly but.. this is non-lethal so I should be fine? I'll wait to see about posting in the turn yet to see if I get a heal.. Mind you.. I'd be on the ground and then need to spend my whole turn basically standing up in range of AoO.... Hmmm.... Decisions decisions.

54 minutes ago, Dnd4life said:

No worries. I just wanted to make sure. I was thinking.. I know some DM's might lean a bit in numbers / effects if someone dies too quickly but.. this is non-lethal so I should be fine? I'll wait to see about posting in the turn yet to see if I get a heal.. Mind you.. I'd be on the ground and then need to spend my whole turn basically standing up in range of AoO.... Hmmm.... Decisions decisions.

Yeah, you're fine. If you recall from earlier, the Captain's orders from the mysterious figure were to take your group of adventurers to Glenn Hollow for public execution, to scare the villagers further into submission. That's really what they're fighting for; solely lethal damage is only directed at Dolly, Riksha, and Zeff.

I will be done with the Hokkien observances of the Lunar New Year tonight, GM. If you need to, please NPC Daitan for an action if you need to move the round before that.

2 hours ago, Ensou said:

I will be done with the Hokkien observances of the Lunar New Year tonight, GM. If you need to, please NPC Daitan for an action if you need to move the round before that.

All good! Thank you for the heads up, if you can get a post up within the next few days then we're all set. PbP is a marathon, not a sprint.

On 2/19/2024 at 12:06 PM, rogueblade0729 said:

All good! Thank you for the heads up, if you can get a post up within the next few days then we're all set. PbP is a marathon, not a sprint.

Hello GM, I am back.

I will like for Daitan to use Summon Nature's Ally to back up Damien, are there any considerations you want me to be mindful of before doing that?