The Doom of Glenn Hollow - OOC

@Dnd4life Ah, sorry friend, I think I misspoke. When the Captain fell for the last time, she let go of Damien already, and I assumed he just rolled out of her grip. So unless you want to try wrestling her again, you're good to move about as you'd like.

For the rest of you, what would you like to do? The Captain is alone at the moment, but you can see the fortified camp a short ways up the hill from you, and the remaining members of her troupe are slowly catching up behind you.

Damien, are you hoping for this to be a private revenge-taking? If so, Zeff will move toward the reinforcements.

If not, he’ll help you.

Oh.. My bad I suppose I missed that. Woops. I'll look at editing something in after work today. Assume I'll just stand and throw some slander towards the Captain if we need to move things on.

All good! I just wanted to clarify.

So it seems like the party wants to escape while they have the opportunity? If so, we can move on, since the Captain isn't really in a position to pursue you herself. You have only done minor injury to her, if you need a reference.

Niko will also abide by the group but I'd like to remind my comrade that now we are at the view of the Camp, if we can see them, they can see us. We might be able to kill a tough cookie but also in the process invite a hornet's nest to fall on our head. And at the moment when we are right out of the tough fight. Likely low on health. Spent what spells we had left and definitely not in the shape we are now, especially if Hornet's nest came in the form of cavalry.