The Doom of Glenn Hollow - OOC

22 minutes ago, Rudolf said:

So, what does everyone want to do?

Well, so far we have "Go on the Attack." by Zeff and "Ambush Them." by Niko and 9 days to plan whichever route we decide to take (including others yet unproposed) I'd wait until tomorrow to see if there any more suggestions. But most importantly no matter the route we decide on we have enough time to polish the plan as well as we can. Including scouting missions so our scouts see all routes with their own eyes, including the place we have to attack either by just attack or ambush. I have some ideas for Ambush but I'll wait for a few more posts before posting them so as not to crowd the thread. Anyway for ambush 9 days are perfect, we have enough time for the initial attack and possible contingencies. Almost ensuring the success of the ambush and the only unknown being going to the camp so a decent amount of 9 days would be spent in making sure we don't stumble at that last step. Anyway, Niko will stay with the Ambush idea and propose details tomorrow.

OOC wise.. I think it's probably better to wait? Given the short time window of spending one day to outpost, a day of fighting, and a day to return we'd just be returning when they're scheduled to attack. They could attack earlier or later since we wiped out one of the cultist bands BUT by the same thought they may strike early since we escaped and they know there are several threats now within the village. Personally, I think it's a coin toss. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Unless we do the unholy thing of splitting the party.. DUN DUN DUNN. (Not that I vote for that, lot of work for Rogueblade)

Honestly the worst part about splitting the party isn't even the work, it's just keeping everyone engaged, entertained, and active all at the same time. And considering the pace of the last combat, there is no way in the Nine Hells I am gonna run TWO combat encounters simultaneously.

Do they know we’re IN the village? It’s a reasonable assumption, I suppose.

Shall we roll a die for it? If you agree, I propose 1-3 = outpost, 4-6 = ambush.

Apologies for being PiTA right now but I missed adding exp to 1 of my 4 characters and am looking at which one. Here I have 4000 XP

2 hours ago, darlis moonbeam said:

Hmm I may have doubled up XP thinking I had not updated as I am showing 5000. That is most likely

If you were in the original group it is possible they would have more XP, I was just in one so far that one where we got 1k (so that kinda answers my question), and going by threads by now I more helped you than myself 😂

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)