Part I: The Slaughtergarde Laboratory

Camlann Cobb

"Bit of a tight fit for anyone but yourself, reverend sir," Camlann chuckles as he picks up the pieces of the smashed idol and stows them in his pack. "We should divide up the rest of the easily transportable loot as well, and then move on."

OOC: Camlann has switched back to his Senses aura. Everyone within 30 feet once again gets +1 to initiative, Listen and Spot.

Show this

Nothing to see here.

Gwen Blodwenspacer.png

Gwen| Paladin 2 | AC17 Touch: 9 | HP: 18/18 | Fort +4 | Ref +0 | Will +0 | Spot/Listen +0/+0

Gwen smiles at Camlann's question of keeping the mace. "More than happy for you to keep it. I already have mace in my possession, specially useful for those bag of bones."

"I also have some extra space to carry anything else we wish to take. Onwards through the copper doors then?"

OOC

Edited by Slayer4399 (see edit history)

Father Wilwick Bramblemane, Halfling Cleric

spacer.pngQUICK STATS:  AC=18, Touch=12, FF=18 / HP= 8/13 / Init=0 / Saves: Fort=6, Reflex=2, Will = 7  ________________________________________________________________________

After adjusting the straps, ties and buckles on his new chain shirt and vestments so that that grouping lay naturally together and would function properly, Father Bramblemane nods his head affirmatively when Gwen suggests exploring behind the copper doors and whispers, "I'll take a quick listen."

Next, Wilwick draws his sling and loads a bullet before quietly moving forward and carefully listening at t he set of double copper doors making sure to not touch the portal. After a time, the tiny Halfling will back away and quietly reveal his findings, if any, to the entire party.

Mechanics

Swift Action:

Free Action:

Move Action:

Move:  

Standard Action:

Full Round Action:

Continuing Effects:  None

Edited by Terran (see edit history)
Name
Listen
1d20+4 6

Crescenda

image.jpeg.988d75254c362aa82cbf7e00eda6246d.jpegCrescenda | WizardConjuror Variant of Wizard 2 | Spells used - L0: 1/5; L1: 3/4 | AC12/16Dexterity +2

Touch 12
Flat-Footed 10

If Mage Armor is cast and active, Hagen's Armor becomes: AC16, T12, FF 14
| HP: 11/11 | Fort +2 | Ref +2 | Will +4 | Spot/Listen +1/+1

"Terribly sorry, your highliness. We'll be sure to look elsewhere the next time we need someone competent," Crescenda returns to Ce'luna without heat, and rather with a smirk.

"i'm certain no one will begrudge frontliners borrowing materials, or claiming said materials with their shares. Or His Holiness applying the same to the armor. I for one prefer our priest alive and armored. We can always hire a cart to haul this bundle of loot, I counted a heap of sales-worthy things already."

Crescenda eyes the curtains as she speaks. And the altar as well.

"Gwen, was it? Would you mind carrying the shattered statue for the time being?"

Conditions, Actions And Things Of Interest

Darkvision 60 ft

Darkness 1/Day; as per spell, as a spell-like ability;

Resist 5    Cold
Resist 5    Fire
Resist 5    Electricity

Ce'luna, Vaathwood Guardian

Celuna.jpg.0a7482a3ff2482fe3c946963bca3c229.jpgFemale   High Elf   Druid 1  

Init 4 | HP 8/8 | AC 12, Touch 11, FF 10 | Fort 2, Ref 2, Will 4

The altar is enchanted with necromancy magic, something that boosts divine magic intended to be used on it, Ce'luna conveys to the others at the conclusion of her spell, a smug look on her face as she successfully identifies the altar. Probably our evil little friend was using it in hopes to access its benefits, though more likely it only works for whatever god it was intended for.

Having said her bit, she steps back to allow the others to take the lead once again, calling her furry companion over to her to maintain the rear guard.

Show Mechanics

Actions

Free Action: 

Swift Action: 

Move Action:

Standard Action:

Skill Checks

Continuing Effects: +1 to initiative, Listen and Spot when within 30' of Camlann

Camlann Cobb

"No sound, no danger, eh?" Camlann jokes with a grin. "Let's give these doors a try," he says as he grasps the handle on the copper doors to see if they'll open.

OOC: Camlann has switched back to his Senses aura. Everyone within 30 feet once again gets +1 to initiative, Listen and Spot.

Show this

Nothing to see here.

Wilwick carefully listens at the demon mouth portal before quietly stepping back, point at the hidden passageway and whispering, "I found another portal. It's in the demon's mouth!"

Edited by Terran (see edit history)

Crescenda

image.jpeg.988d75254c362aa82cbf7e00eda6246d.jpegCrescenda | WizardConjuror Variant of Wizard 2 | Spells used - L0: 1/5; L1: 3/4 | AC12/16Dexterity +2

Touch 12
Flat-Footed 10

If Mage Armor is cast and active, Hagen's Armor becomes: AC16, T12, FF 14
| HP: 11/11 | Fort +2 | Ref +2 | Will +4 | Spot/Listen +1/+1

Crescenda strolls over to where their priest found something concerning.

"A portal in a demon's mouth. Old Professor Venick would have had a fit over such a bit of cleverness. Good find there, Your Holiness."

If able to, Crescenda has a general look-about regarding the demon's mouth and hopes it is not too complicated a secret.

Conditions, Actions And Things Of Interest

Darkvision 60 ft

Darkness 1/Day; as per spell, as a spell-like ability;

Resist 5    Cold
Resist 5    Fire
Resist 5    Electricity

Camlann Cobb

"Well, these doors are barred from the other side, so unless someone here is an expert at searching for hidden exits, we may as well try the demon's mouth. Surely nothing can go wrong!" Camlann says with a wink.

Show this

Nothing to see here.

Gwen Blodwenspacer.png

Gwen| Paladin 2 | AC17 Touch: 9 | HP: 18/18 | Fort +4 | Ref +0 | Will +0 | Spot/Listen +0/+0

"Definitely no good can come from entering a "demons maw" but ha this is when bravery is needed. Good spot Wilwick. Let's be careful now."

OOC: Gwen will cast detect evil at the entrance of the Demons Maw.

OOC