Game Discussions

dtspurrier

5 hours ago, Saltimbanco said:

Sorry but happy birthday from me anyway 🎉 Luciana gets double the hit points to heal per day when using Healing Hands!

Or, maybe EVERY birthday?

1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

Or, maybe EVERY birthday?

Sure. I’ll look at some class feature and do a bonus application of some sort.

I was going to give early access to Righteous Wrath but it actually would do anything at this level.

Ha! I missed your birthday then. Double damage on one casting of burning hands this module ☄️👈

Edited by Saltimbanco (see edit history)

Once Zeno's healed up, I think we ought to make our attempt. Specifically avoiding heading straight into the robot-room, of course. I'd like us to try and scout out the surrounding area more first, if possible, and see if there's anything we missed. Maybe Zalven can spend some of the healing time doing research on the automaton and all that? See if there's anything that might disable it.

Zeno is going to take more spells and/or days. I’m going to keep the clock running one what’s happening down stairs though.

i looked up potions will cost 400gp. Forgot to check scrolls I can check when I get home unless you have a Referee Manual to reference.

2 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Or just read what it says on the base? There’s a clue there.

I must not have noticed that.

How down is Zeno? I can give him 4 hp today if anyone has a spell. Maybe we sleep and go down tomorrow?

25 minutes ago, VennDygrem said:

To be honest, I still need to catch up on all that's happened. 😬

Nothing much really. 😅

4 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Or just read what it says on the base? There’s a clue there.

You would need comprehend languages to read esoteric ancient Hyperborean.