Jump to content

Escort to Phandelin


Delia2531

Recommended Posts

 
Faith the Fallen

b65ffc2d4e74fb09c6f773665bdc5bcd.jpg.2d864ed9190d83aa34f0e5231ced82c7.jpgFaith  HP: 36/36 Saves: Fort 5, Ref 6, Will 8  AC: 21, 15 (touch), 20 (flat-footed) Initiative: -1, Speed: 30
Concentration: +8, Arcana: +6, Religion: +6, The Planes +6, Spellcraft +6, UMD +8


Faith has "that" look on her face and once again pounds on the animated bones of some warrior that once lived who knows when.

Name
Attack
8
1d20+6 2
Attack
13
1d20+6 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

88f1df173a5396bca923eba1500c91d4.jpg.39f009e2081faecf1e85a460519bb2ad.jpgValèn Arabelle Leclair Female Lawful Evil Human, Lvl: 3, Init +1, HP 26/30, Spd: 20ft AC: 21, Touch: 11, Flat-Foot: 20

Fort: 6, Ref: 5, Will: 6, BaB: +3, Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 15, Cha 8 Conditions: None, Spot/Listen: -3


Valen hops down from the sarcophagus toward the final skeleton, swinging her flail in a controlled and tactical fashion. Without hesitation she attempts to destroy the creature; bringing down her weapon upon it.

Effect Action

 

Name
Attack
14
1d20+7 7
Damage
8
1d8+4 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Crypt - Combat Over!

Vàlen's flail crashes down on the skull of the remaining skeleton, its knees buckle and it collapses to join the growing pile of bones on the floor of the crypt.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

88f1df173a5396bca923eba1500c91d4.jpg.39f009e2081faecf1e85a460519bb2ad.jpgValèn Arabelle Leclair Female Lawful Evil Human, Lvl: 3, Init +1, HP 26/30, Spd: 20ft AC: 21, Touch: 11, Flat-Foot: 20

Fort: 6, Ref: 5, Will: 6, BaB: +3, Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 15, Cha 8 Conditions: None, Spot/Listen: -3


Taking a brief moment to move her hair out of her face; Valen looks to her companions moments later. The battle against undead had ended swiftly but despite how easy it had been the event left questions unanswered. "Well it seems these bandits have some explaining to do" she state plainly. Something was suddenly out of place among the stonework of this old abandoned manor.

Effect

 

Edited by IWantBapo (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Rhigoxus

i345v2ytv2w61.jpg.d3b70c430c14b361856da7697b0210f7.jpgRhigoxus  HP: 47/47 Saves: Fort 7, Ref 1, Will 1  AC: 23, 8 (touch), 23(flat-footed) Breath DC: 15 6d6 (3'0 Cone, Cold)
Initiative: -4, Speed: 40, Spot: +6, Listen: +2, Hide: -2, MS: -2, Intimidate +11


Staring down at the last skeleton that is now smashed to pieces, he proceeds to the door that was to be opened. Studying the door for a moment as well, the dragonforged states a question. "Do you believe the door triggered the dead to take action?"

Reaching for the door, he decides to open it. At least if it were trapped, then it had already been set off, at least logically thinking. "It would be prudent to destroy anything that could be animated that is not of value."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Onward!

Rhigoxus pushes the door open and can see a pile of rags on the floor on the other side of a small room; he can also make out what appear to be bars or cages off to the sides though the room is more dimly lit than the previous spaces.

IMG_7837.jpeg.f508183efac0d4c7dfddd27249fedd53.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.073bebf457b4d7698f415e6c0af0dc14.jpeg

Yasei

Watching as her allies were able to finish off the final skeletons Yasei brushes away the dust and bone fragments from herself. Looking around the room, "I do not believe the bandits may have used this room... The dust was thick and heavy. I think this might have been ancient or old magic leftover. There may be other such caskets within this ruin.. Perhaps it be better to break each skeleton we find now. What do you see in the other room Rhigoxus? Anything of importance?"

Stepping away from the bodies, Yasei takes a side glance inside the casket to see if there was anything buried with the skeletons. She had remembered that sometimes the dead are buried with items.. Not sure why as once dead your body returned to the soil. All items should be left for the betterment of the tribe to ensure that strong items are still used properly.

 

 

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2836334][B][SIZE=+1]Yasei Shizen[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Female Neutral Evil Half-Troll Shifter Barbarian, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 5, [B]HP[/B] 54/54, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 21, [B]Touch[/B] 13, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 8, [B]Ref[/B] 4, [B]Will[/B] -2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]Rend 2d4+7 (If two claws hit) Claw x2 [/B] +8 (1d4+5, x2) [B] Bite [/B] +8 (1d6+5, x2) [B] Unarmed strike [/B] +9 (1d4+5, x2) [B] Mithral Chain Shirt[/B] (+4 Armor, +3 Dex, +4 Natural) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 20, Dex 16, Con 20, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] Shifting 1/day 4+CON, Rage 1/day 3+CON Uncanny Dodge, Trap Sense +1, Illiterate, Pounce, Fast Healing 5, Scent, Dark Vision 60, Low-Light Vision, +2 on Saves Against Fire Spells/Effects, Purge Invisibility at Will
Yasei Shizen
Female Neutral Evil Half-Troll Shifter Barbarian, Level 3, Init 5, HP 54/54, Speed 30
AC 21, Touch 13, Flat-footed 18, Fort 8, Ref 4, Will -2, Base Attack Bonus 3
Rend 2d4+7 (If two claws hit) Claw x2 +8 (1d4+5, x2)
Bite +8 (1d6+5, x2)
Unarmed strike +9 (1d4+5, x2)
Mithral Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +3 Dex, +4 Natural)
Abilities Str 20, Dex 16, Con 20, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition Shifting 1/day 4+CON, Rage 1/day 3+CON

Uncanny Dodge, Trap Sense +1, Illiterate, Pounce, Fast Healing 5, Scent, Dark Vision 60, Low-Light Vision, +2 on Saves Against Fire Spells/Effects, Purge Invisibility at Will

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Rhigoxus

i345v2ytv2w61.jpg.d3b70c430c14b361856da7697b0210f7.jpgRhigoxus  HP: 47/47 Saves: Fort 7, Ref 1, Will 1  AC: 23, 8 (touch), 23(flat-footed) Breath DC: 15 6d6 (3'0 Cone, Cold)
Initiative: -4, Speed: 40, Spot: +6, Listen: +2, Hide: -2, MS: -2, Intimidate +11


As he scanned the room, he took a step inside, but announced to Yasei, "Appearances dictate this room is used to house beasts or prisoners." he says. "On the north and south wall are sets of cages."

 

OOC: Moves to B4

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Faith the Fallen

b65ffc2d4e74fb09c6f773665bdc5bcd.jpg.2d864ed9190d83aa34f0e5231ced82c7.jpgFaith  HP: 36/36 Saves: Fort 5, Ref 6, Will 8  AC: 21, 15 (touch), 20 (flat-footed) Initiative: -1, Speed: 30
Concentration: +8, Arcana: +6, Religion: +6, The Planes +6, Spellcraft +6, UMD +8


Faith began to open the caskets looking for loot, she seemed not to care that she was committing a desecration of someone's final resting place. Faith checks all 3 caskets for magical items that could help them fight the bad guys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Ambush!

Faith steps towards one of the other two tombs to search them as Rhigorax steps through the doorway. He is immediately attacked from either side by two more of the bandits. One sword skitters off his armoured surface, but one finds a gap between panels and causes some damage.

Pink on Rhigoxus

Yellow on Rhigoxus

init

 

ROLL INITIATIVE!!!!!

 

IMG_7838.jpeg.948ec8a489834b2340c6e6bfecca0d75.jpeg

Edited by Delia2531 (see edit history)
Name
Pink on Rhigoxus
23; 8
1d20+5;1d6+3 [18]; [18,5]
Yellow on Rhigoxus
11; 6
1d20+5;1d6+3 [6]; [6,3]
init
11
1d20+2 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

88f1df173a5396bca923eba1500c91d4.jpg.39f009e2081faecf1e85a460519bb2ad.jpgValèn Arabelle Leclair Female Lawful Evil Human, Lvl: 3, Init +1, HP 26/30, Spd: 20ft AC: 21, Touch: 11, Flat-Foot: 20

Fort: 6, Ref: 5, Will: 6, BaB: +3, Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 15, Cha 8 Conditions: None, Spot/Listen: -3


Valen does not take the time to loot anything from the room instead electing to watch Rhigoxus approach another door. Relaxing her stance she considers what Yasei has said before replying back to them.

"I would not fiddle with a trap once it had been placed either, if they were not using the room it could mean they have someone who casts magic or at the very least is able to detect it"

She thought to say more but the sudden assault on her metallic ally caught her immediate attention. In the next few moments she re-assumed her combat stance and turned to fully face the door.

Effect

 

Name
Initiative
2
1d20+1 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Rhigoxus

i345v2ytv2w61.jpg.d3b70c430c14b361856da7697b0210f7.jpgRhigoxus  HP: 41/47 Saves: Fort 7, Ref 1, Will 1  AC: 23, 8 (touch), 23(flat-footed) DR 2/Adamantine
Breath DC: 15 6d6 (3'0 Cone, Cold)
Initiative: -4, Speed: 40, Spot: +6, Listen: +2, Hide: -2, MS: -2, Intimidate +11


Rhigoxus senses one of the bandits had penetrated his adamantine body, and prepares to strike back on his attackers.

 

Edited by Steel Warrior (see edit history)
Name
Initiative
3
1d20-4 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
Faith the Fallen

b65ffc2d4e74fb09c6f773665bdc5bcd.jpg.2d864ed9190d83aa34f0e5231ced82c7.jpgFaith  HP: 36/36 Saves: Fort 5, Ref 6, Will 8  AC: 21, 15 (touch), 20 (flat-footed) Initiative: -1, Speed: 30
Concentration: +8, Arcana: +6, Religion: +6, The Planes +6, Spellcraft +6, UMD +8


Faith spun around at the sound of combat, she prepared to head up the wall and through the top of the doorway.

Name
Initiative
8
1d20-1 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.073bebf457b4d7698f415e6c0af0dc14.jpeg

Yasei

"Hmm... So perhaps something larger may be lurking here. Perhaps we should be ready for---"

Just as she was responding on Rhigoxus she heard the sound of battle start again. Growling a bit at more of an annoyance since these thugs or such hadn't yet sported a fight Yasei flexes her claws ready to go at them again.


Edit;

Seeing as the fight started suddenly, Yasei made her way into the room past Rhigoxus and up towards the northern enemy (purple). Standing to his right and strikes at him with a solid punch.

 

 

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2836334][B][SIZE=+1]Yasei Shizen[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Female Neutral Evil Half-Troll Shifter Barbarian, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 5, [B]HP[/B] 54/54, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 21, [B]Touch[/B] 13, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 18, [B]Fort[/B] 8, [B]Ref[/B] 4, [B]Will[/B] -2, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 3 [B]Rend 2d4+7 (If two claws hit) Claw x2 [/B] +8 (1d4+5, x2) [B] Bite [/B] +8 (1d6+5, x2) [B] Unarmed strike [/B] +9 (1d4+5, x2) [B] Mithral Chain Shirt[/B] (+4 Armor, +3 Dex, +4 Natural) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 20, Dex 16, Con 20, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 10 [B]Condition[/B] Shifting 1/day 4+CON, Rage 1/day 3+CON Uncanny Dodge, Trap Sense +1, Illiterate, Pounce, Fast Healing 5, Scent, Dark Vision 60, Low-Light Vision, +2 on Saves Against Fire Spells/Effects, Purge Invisibility at Will
Yasei Shizen
Female Neutral Evil Half-Troll Shifter Barbarian, Level 3, Init 5, HP 54/54, Speed 30
AC 21, Touch 13, Flat-footed 18, Fort 8, Ref 4, Will -2, Base Attack Bonus 3
Rend 2d4+7 (If two claws hit) Claw x2 +8 (1d4+5, x2)
Bite +8 (1d6+5, x2)
Unarmed strike +9 (1d4+5, x2)
Mithral Chain Shirt (+4 Armor, +3 Dex, +4 Natural)
Abilities Str 20, Dex 16, Con 20, Int 14, Wis 10, Cha 10
Condition Shifting 1/day 4+CON, Rage 1/day 3+CON

Uncanny Dodge, Trap Sense +1, Illiterate, Pounce, Fast Healing 5, Scent, Dark Vision 60, Low-Light Vision, +2 on Saves Against Fire Spells/Effects, Purge Invisibility at Will

 

Edited by Dnd4life (see edit history)
Name
Initiative Roll
17
1d20+5 12
Unarmed Strike
21; 8
1d20+9;1d4+5 [12]; [12,3]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Cell Block Ambush!

Encouraged by their successful ambush the bandits prepare to strike Rhigoxus again; Yasei puts a slight dent in their plans as she passes between them; they swing at her as she passes, to no effect, and then she tears chunks from one of their shoulders. Undeterred, they both attack Rhigoxus again landing solid blows.

IMG_7840.jpeg.5925349c359a59d099470fb15b6d0256.jpeg

Pink AoO on Yasei

Yellow AoO on Yasei

Pink on Rhigoxus

Yellow on Rhigoxus

Who Damage
Purple (AC 14) 8
Yellow (AC 14) 0

 

Edited by Delia2531 (see edit history)
Name
Pink AoO on Yasei
8; 8
1d20+5;1d6+3 [3]; [3,5]
Yellow AoO on Yasei
12; 4
1d20+5;1d6+3 [7]; [7,1]
Pink on Rhigoxus
21; 4
1d20+5;1d6+3 [16]; [16,1]
Yellow on Rhigoxus
22; 6
1d20+5;1d6+3 [17]; [17,3]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...