Tujan the Prison Isle - OoC

I'm more worried that this "God" can "flash-craft" his people, what would stop him to instead of three heads and spikes for eyelashes he does some cosmetic surgery? If he takes a few prisoners makes them look like guards. Then they mix with some refugees ( I mean occasional visitors and nursing staff hardly know every guard from Adam, they rotate). And we're about to put them on a floating platform with a bunch of traumatized civilians and sailors like protection. It would be a massacre at best, and the possibility they gradually take over our only fallback position at worst. I planned, once we are in that narrow corridor between doors for Argent to discreetly "scan" them with his horn with Detect Evil. They won't know any better and if everyone is kosher cool. If not we discreetly separate them from the crowd.

Good plan, but keep in mind, just because someone is evil does not mean they are one of the bad guys in this little adventure. Could just be a lawful evil citizen who was trapped here. Just saying, Detect Evil is not a fool proof plan for finding the bad guys. 😉

Finn does not particularly care, even this "Can we go outside for a minute." Is to stop rocking the proverbial boat in the party, if it was up to him they would get something to eat, and not get frozen, stripped of all weapons and armor, and locked in the cell again. But since the last time he tried a direct approach, half party became apoplectic and were hairs breath from disarming and locking him. He is just trying a softer approach this time and hopes to get some connections from others. Mostly because he was kind of right and if we didn't have Top Gun Pixie this batch would sit in the cell or swim.

@paladinred hey, hey Finn never mentioned "panting" there, you really have a dirty mind 😂 Rand making a pass at Goblin, while meant to be lighthearted, is one thing but Pixie? I know Finn is shifty but there are limits and here he is, while generally out of character for him, just being friendly. For some reason I felt like taking a shower after that reply from her.

Edited by Grudge (see edit history)

On 4/30/2024 at 1:55 AM, Draidden said:

I would recommend dropping this area of conversation. I was given a warning about the same basic conversation with much less detail. Just saying.

I agree. But had to mention it to drop since it was just a misunderstanding.