OOC discussion

prophane

btw. great start all, feel free to talk with the 3 NPCs. I will have them interact back with you. I have a post ready to go, but want to wait to give @Morphling an opportunity to make a first post. I am dying to see the creepy mystic come to life!

@prophane

I noted that Ozemur's character sheet included a backpack and a few items. Can the rest of the pre-gens equip a pack as well? Spend from the monies indicated? Or, would the lack of such "adventuring gear" be part of the opening drama?

28 minutes ago, Spacesong said:

Hm, did I do that dice roll right? First time using the roll tool.

you made the roll ok, but if you can, try to include the name of what you're rolling against!

28 minutes ago, Morphling said:

Yay, natural 20! Oh wait, hold on... oh no.

Oh no... natural 20 not always good here.... I am sure you will let us know how that natural 20, which is a failure when rolling vs stats, plays out. She doesn't get hurt or anything, but its definitely a noticeable failure.

48 minutes ago, prophane said:

Ahh crap. I meant to set everyone else up with that stuff too. There's a random equipment table. I'll go roll that up and add it to characters!

Thank you !

I added some basic equipment to each character. I also put basic weapon stats on the character posts as well, though I think you all pretty much have the right of it.

Anyone with a bow listed (not the crossbow) has just a short bow (1d6, 50/100/150, 2h) btw.

13 minutes ago, prophane said:

Anyone with a bow listed (not the crossbow) has just a short bow (1d6, 50/100/150, 2h) btw.

Got. Changed from long bow range increments to short bow in my posting template.

1 hour ago, prophane said:

If anyone else wants to assist, you may make a STR roll to really put your back into rowing, a STR success will give the helmswoman +1 on her check.

Shouldn't that be +1 to my Dex or like -1 to my roll? Either way I only succeed because of Beefy Falki over here. 🤩

Morph, that's great drama right there 👍

spacer.png