OOC for non game issues

Starhawk

9 hours ago, Starhawk said:
Nope, though subject to review.

The basic idea is just an item granting +2 to an ability score, FYI.

I forgot one question: when multiclassing, do we use fractional saves/BAB? Or just add them as usual?

Well, I will come up with some ballpark idea of how much is accomplished in your village's honeymoon period, and introduce the new PC today. Try not to kill him even though he looks like sahaugin.

Do you guys have a specific thing that you have to punch in your stat sheet + portrait, or do you do that yourselves each post? Do you have a template for copy-pasting saved somewhere?

18 hours ago, Servalfang said:

Do you guys have a specific thing that you have to punch in your stat sheet + portrait, or do you do that yourselves each post? Do you have a template for copy-pasting saved somewhere?

Hi, was just peeking in and saw your question. For me, I start with a blank first post and build a template that looks the way I want it to. Then when I need to make a later post I just hit clone at the bottom of the post, start a new post and hit the clone button in the editor (it's the very last icon), and change the details as needed. My basic template looks something like this:

GZAlbJ8.png

This is a basic fieldset (The block shaped icon with an S in the center) with an image dropped from a link (I use Imgur) for the title. I shrink my token down to 125 by Ctrl + Right Click for my header. Speaking of tokens, I use this to create them.

For narrative portions of my post, I use normal text like this, "Whereas if my character is saying something I mark it with quotation marks, bold type, and whatever color I feel best fits the character." Some people like to indicate thoughts in colored italics.

You can add your statblock or other information here at the end using your preferred method (I tend to use an overly complicated block hand-coded using the BBCode option, but I'll probably switch to another way of doing it). But that's all there is to it. Come up with a format you like, or copy someone else's, then make liberal use of the clone option and you're off to the races!