Jump to content

Combat - Chap 2


Blaeringr

Recommended Posts

The ooze goblin extends its slimy pseudopod to attack Kek before attempting to flee some more.
  • 1 action: strike at Kek
  • 1 action: strike at Kek
  • 1 action: move 5 feet south, 15 feet east

Yes, your math looks right.

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Name
slimey slap
22
1d20+11 11
bludgeoning dmg
11
1d8+3 8
slimey slap 2
17
1d20+6 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Round 2 Summary

Maybell

Round 2 of 3 of inspire courage/heroic anthem

Maybell moves into the room and attempts to magically manipulate the leader's mind, without success.

Kek

Kek applies his miracle anti acid cure, and pursues the goblin leader, but fails to land a killing blow.

Ooze Goblin

The goobery villain slams its filthy appendage into Kek, and then flees a short distance.

11 bludgeoning damage to Kek (who has taken 21 damage so far)

Chalia

...

Goblins

...

Flick

...

Khaine

...

@farothel: your turn

round2c.jpg.673d39c64937308cf1a499365c44d329.jpg

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.a7481a41d1d5d3c341abb56a5a4796ed.jpeg

Chelia Gremaris Elven Fighter 2

HP: 9/28 | AC: 19 (20 with shield) | speed: 30 | hero: 1/1

Perception: +7 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +5

conditions: sickened 2

 

With three goblins around her, Chelia swept her sword at their head height, trying to take them all three out, letting her strength and the weight of the sword propel it further, no matter how much brain matter it encountered along the way (not that goblins were all that well endowed in that area, at least according to her).

 

OOC

exploration activity: scouting (gives a +2 to initiative)

action 1: attack blue 3

action 2: attack purple 5

action 3: attack white 6

 

end of round: fortitude save

Edited by farothel (see edit history)
Name
attack 1, damage
23; 13
1d20+12;1d12+5 [11]; [11,8]
attack 2, damage
27; 15
1d20+7;1d12+5 [20]; [20,10]
attack 3, damage
22; 7
1d20+2;1d12+5 [20]; [20,2]
flat check for acid
1
1d20 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20240207_061114.jpg.257251d7eaec9be1f39c9d5aadd1dd56.jpg

White(6)

Attacks Chalia three times:

  • 1 action - bite v Chalia
  • 1 action - bite v Chalia
  • 1 action - bite v Chalia
Green(2)

Goes after Kek:

  • 1 action - move
  • 1 action - bite v Kek
  • 1 action - bite v Kek
Yellow(4)

Attacks Khaine:

  • 1 action - bite v Khaine
  • 1 action - bite v Khaine
  • 1 action - bite v Khaine

@Eagleheart and @omegoku: your turn

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Name
W6 bite 1
23
1d20+7 16
Dmg
8
1d6+2 6
W6 bite 2
19
1d20+2 17
Dmg
3
1d6+2 1
W6 bite 3
17
1d20-3 20
G2 bite 1
23
1d20+7+1 15
Dmg
7
1d6+2 5
G2 bite 2
9
1d20+2+1 6
Y4 bite 1
11
1d20+7 4
Y4 bite 2
5
1d20+2 3
Y4 bite 3
-1
1d20-3 2
Acid to Chalia
4
1d6 4
Chalia flat check DC 15
8
1d20 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.5608fb58dc41e0a2a069cca4bb5ee382.png

Khaine - Human Monk 2


HP: 29/34 | AC: 20 | Speed: 25ft | Hero: 2/3 | Focus: 0/1 

Perception: +5 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +10 | Will: +7 

Statistics | Equipment | Abilities | Skills

Conditions :


Khaine blocked the desperate attacks of the goblin, then launched his own attack. He looked over to see Chalia clearing house. He left out a whistle, that was impressive!

Action 1: Flurry of Blows

Action 2: Raise Shield

Action 3: If Yellow is dead step 10ft (tiger stance) to be next to White. Attack again

Name
Attack 1 (+1 from Maybel)
26
1d20+10 16
Damage (+1 from Maybe)
6
1d6+3 3
Attack 2 (+1 from Maybel)
7
1d20+6 1
Damage (+1 from Maybe)
7
1d6+3 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.png Flick - Unleash Psyche (round 2/2)

HP: 22/22
AC: 16

Perception +4
Fort +6
Ref +6
Will +6


Flick moves more slowly this time and quietly groans about having a headache, but he still eagerly flings another blast of magic at the oozy leader.
 

Actions

:OneAction:Stride

:TwoActions:Phase Bolt

Edited by Eagleheart (see edit history)
Name
Phase Bolt
20; 8
1d20+9;3d4+3 [11]; [11,1,2,2]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Round 2 Summary

Maybell

Round 2 of 3 of inspire courage/heroic anthem

Maybell moves into the room and attempts to magically manipulate the leader's mind, without success.

Kek

Kek applies his miracle anti acid cure, and pursues the goblin leader, but fails to land a killing blow.

Ooze Goblin

The goobery villain slams its filthy appendage into Kek, and then flees a short distance.

11 bludgeoning damage to Kek (who has taken 21 damage so far)

Chalia

Chalia, a fury of steel, strikes all three goblins surrounding her, killing two

7 dmg to white, kills blue and purple

Goblins

The goblin attacking Chalia inds its mark and chomps her twice for 11 dmg to Chalia. She takes 4 acid damage from the spit still bubbling away on her. (19 dmg total to Chalia so far)

Another (green) sinks its teeth into Kek, who is very bruised and bloodied now. 7 more dmg to Kek (28 so far total)

Khaine manages to avoid all attacks from his little opponent.

Flick

A shimmering bolt slams into the ooze goblin, who is a bloody, quivering mess, barely still moving.

8 dmg to ooze goblin

Khaine

Khaine strikes out twice at his opponent, slaying it.

Yellow dies

20240208_060841.jpg.bfea254817f2b71e59bab8fabc6e7cda.jpg


Round 3

@daltar and @Dr Jackal: your turn

 

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[fieldset=Maybell Springfield][table=2,1] [r=1,1][img2=150]https://i.imgur.com/F9acM1T.png[/img2] [r=2,1][center][b][url=https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2839749][font=palatino linotype][size=4][color=Sienna]Maybell Springfield[/color][/size][/font][/url][/b] [I]Gutsy Halfling Bard 2[/I] [b]HP:[/b] 24/24 [b]AC:[/b] 18 [b]Spell Slots:[/b] 1/3 L1 [b]Focus Points:[/b] 0/1 [b]Halfling Luck:[/b] 0/1 [b]Class DC:[/b] 18 [b]Status:[/b] Normal and Healthy [/center][/table] [spoiler=Statblock] [CENTER][table=3,1][r=1,1][URL="https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2839749"][size="4"][b]Maybell Springfield[/b][/size][/URL] [r=2,1] [B]Female Halfling Bard 2[/B] [r=3,1] [B]Neutral Good Entertainer[/B] [/table] [/CENTER] [table=2,1][r=1,1][B]STR:[/B] 8/-1 [B]DEX:[/B] 14/+2 [B]CON:[/B] 12/+1 [B]INT:[/B] 14/+2 [B]WIS:[/B] 12/+1 [B]CHA:[/B] 18/+4 [r=2,1][B]Saves:[/B] For 5 Rex 6 Wil 7 Per 7 [B]Speed:[/B] 25 [B]AC:[/B] 18 [B]Languages:[/B] Common, Elven, Dwarven, Halfling [/table][/spoiler] [/fieldset]
Maybell Springfield
F9acM1T.png
Maybell Springfield
Gutsy Halfling Bard 2
HP: 24/24
AC: 18
Spell Slots: 1/3 L1
Focus Points: 0/1
Halfling Luck: 0/1
Class DC: 18
Status: Normal and Healthy
 

Statblock

 

Maybell Springfield Female Halfling Bard 2 Neutral Good Entertainer
STR: 8/-1
DEX: 14/+2
CON: 12/+1
INT: 14/+2
WIS: 12/+1
CHA: 18/+4
Saves: For 5 Rex 6 Wil 7 Per 7
Speed: 25
AC: 18
Languages: Common, Elven, Dwarven, Halfling

 

 

She just barely missed on being able to influence the ringleader... meanwhile, all around her, terrible, terrible things are happening as swords swing by, goblins spit and bite and people are having a very bad time. Her note of valor is still ringing in the air, but seeing how wounded Kek is she turns her words for the first time to dulling his pain "Stand strong medic! The illness is not yet cured! Nothing can bring you down till it is done!"

 

"And you slimy head, give up already before you run out of snot!" Quips the Halfling, somewhat ineffectually... the intensity of the situation may not be the best environment to quip.

 

OOC: Use 2 actions to cast Soothe on Kek, healing them for 9 health and giving him a bonus to will saves.

Use one action to try to Bon Mot the enemy leader, but his Will save is higher than that performance roll.

 

Edited by daltar (see edit history)
Name
Soothe
9
1d10+4 5
Bon Mot
15
1d20+8 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

kek-tok-sm
 

 

Hakaja Kek

HP: 20/32 ~ AC: 19 ~ Speed: 25
Fort: +6 ~ Ref: +8 ~ Will: +7 ~ Per: +7

Sheet link

 
 
"I will, thank you," Kek calls.
He slices at the goblin near him.
 
OOC: Attack nearby goblin. If it is still up, attack again then move to block the stairs. If it goes down, then move to treat Chalia with Battle Medicine. EDIT: I'm going to presume that the crit drops the goblin. EDIT 2: I cannot wait to take Assurance in Medicine. FFS.
Edited by Dr Jackal (see edit history)
Name
Attack
29
1d20+9 20
Damage
10
2d6+6 1,3
Medicine vs DC 15
8
1d20+6 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Round 3 Summary

Maybell

Round 3 of 3 of inspire courage/heroic anthem

Maybell says some cutting words to the ooze goblin, but he seems a little too preoccupied with staying alive to notice.

She heals Kek for 9 health, bringing the damage Kek has taken down to 12 total.

Kek

Kek obliterates Green(2), then tries to tend to Chalia's wounds.

Ooze Goblin

Spits at Chalia, but misses, then starts to flee.

Chalia

wip

Goblins

just one left

Flick

wip

Khaine

wip

Damage Tracker:

  • Maybell
  • Kek 12
  • Chalia 19 + persistent 1d6
  • Flick
  • Khaine
  • Oozer 56
  • White 7
Ooze Goblin

The ooze goblin spits acid at Chalia, then tries to make a run (aka jello slide) for it.

  • 1 action: spits at Chalia
  • 2 actions: strides/slides up stairs and up to south exit

20240209_093332.jpg.dde8a192a445b6362e1efbebcc5aaa64.jpg

@farothel: Chalia's turn. Please remember to roll a flat check vs persistent acid damage.

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Name
spit acid at Chalia
10
1d20+6 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.jpeg.a7481a41d1d5d3c341abb56a5a4796ed.jpeg

Chelia Gremaris Elven Fighter 2

HP: 6/28 | AC: 19 (20 with shield) | speed: 30 | hero: 1/1

Perception: +7 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +5

conditions: sickened 2

 

Chelia attacked the goblin next to her before running after the 'head' goblin and trying to take it down as well. She ignored the acid on her for now, even though it hurt, trying to end the fight as quickly as possible.

 

OOC

exploration activity: scouting (gives a +2 to initiative)

action 1: attack white 6

action 2: move

action 3: attack ooze gobbo

 

end of round: fortitude save

Edited by farothel (see edit history)
Name
flat check acid
11
1d20 11
acid damage
3
1d6 3
attack 1, damage
23; 7
1d20+12;1d12+6 [11]; [11,1]
attack 2, damage
15; 8
1d20+7;1d12+6 [8]; [8,2]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Round 3 Summary

Maybell

Round 3 of 3 of inspire courage/heroic anthem

Maybell says some cutting words to the ooze goblin, but he seems a little too preoccupied with staying alive to notice.

She heals Kek for 9 health, bringing the damage Kek has taken down to 12 total.

Kek

Kek obliterates Green(2), then tries to tend to Chalia's wounds.

Ooze Goblin

Spits at Chalia, but misses, then starts to flee.

Chalia

Chalia strikes the remaining goblin, not quite killing it, then making a small leap up (5 ft vertical) onto the audience platform, and kills the goblin leader, who completely dissolves, head included. A few items, previously suspended in hi gelatinous body clatter to the floor, including the crown of Mechegkoth.

Goblins

Chalia? Who's that? She left. Maybell looks yummy now.

Flick

wip

Khaine

wip

Damage Tracker:

  • Maybell 3
  • Kek 12
  • Chalia 19 + persistent 1d6
  • Flick
  • Khaine
  • Oozer 64
  • White 14
Goblin

Easily distracted, and quick to forget, the remaining goblin, salivating, turns on Maybell:

  • 1 action: steps 5 feet north to Maybell
  • 1 action: bite at Maybell
  • 1 action: bite at Maybell

@Eagleheart and @omegoku: your turn

 

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Name
W(6) bite#1 @ Maybell
23
1d20+7 16
W(6) bite#2 @ Maybell
10
1d20+2 8
bite dmg to Maybell
3
1d6+2 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...