Zomich, Jungle of the Dead

Mysty, a beautiful dressmaker from the town of Willow has not been seen since she set off on a 2-week (18 days) buying trip to Southpyke, she has made this trip five times before and is a capable sorceress. Her father, Harker knows Captain Jarrod of the watch has proposed to her and has been turned down. Town Council member Lady Penwright has arrived at the RFT seeking capable adventurers, she says that Mysty knows the route and and has a caravan guard with her.

A game for 4-6 7th level PC's

A ranger type will be needed, a cleric might also be handy v undead

Map

image.png.fadb2aa6a7f140c4563646a13ea3d46a.png

Edited by paladinred (see edit history)

As previously stated, Ithrinnwen is available and shall be signing up. This mission should hopefully allow her to actually use her ranger skills rather than just fighting stuff (assuming I remember to use them).

Zhonall | HP: 122/122 | AC: 24| Touch: 16 | Flat-footed: 21Zhonall_01.jpg.a77033e486c0cee434da1556ee8b5743.jpg

Conditions

+1 Damage from Metal Weapons, -2 AC until Dropping an opponent

Stance: Island of Blades (All allies flank from any adjacent space)

Concentration: n/a

The gargoyle jerks into motion, it's joints popping as little clouds of dust erupt from the cracks. It plods toward the councilwoman, grumbling as it goes. "Wizard friend needs help? Zhonall does this."

Actions

OOC

Combat Reflexes, AoO/turn (6/6)

If you need big beefy body to take up space... I'll be your huckleberry.

Limited on the skills front, but a capable enough tracker and scout.

As far as dealing with undead goes, I can cast "bash their face in" at will. 🤷‍♂️

• 1 month later...