Main OOC Thread (OOC)

3 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

I asked the same question.. which was a big mistake. :)

This is one of those I don't really want to know moments, isn't it?

6 minutes ago, Starhawk said:

Still that's spilled blood under the bridge.. :)

Isn't that the norm for Asmodeans? Or am I confusing them with Kuthonites?

While it won't work with the Paizo-only restriction, I just want to let you all know that your fellow myth weaver made a Mongrelfolk race specifically for this game and it was published on D20PFSRD: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/races/3rd-party-races/ozzykp/mongrelfolk-12-rp/

Of course, even if non-Paizo sources were allowed it wouldn't quite fit in the campaign for a mongrelfolk character to start the game topside with the rest of the characters, but maybe something to keep an eye on in case there were an opportunity to use it in the future for PCs or NPCs.

Edited by OzzyKP (see edit history)

On 3/29/2024 at 5:11 PM, iantruesilver said:

WotR is a bit special in the sense that the campaign traits play a special role outside of just background fluff and a nice bonus for the PCs. I haven't read enough into it to really know what happens, but I'm guessing from the way that the PG words things, suggesting that PCs are best to pick different ones or make sure those that have picked the same ones can share in the same event, that they're trying if not to maximize the use of these events and their impact to the PCs, then at least to make sure nobody loses out on it.

Under a ficticious assumption that a game runs with 4PCs and each takes a different trait, I'm guessing that the rest of the 2 events just won't impact the PCs as they happen (or won't happen at all)?

I admittedly don't know how my choice of trait lines up with the supposed trait-related events of the storyline. I picked the one that seemed to make the most sense for backstory.

22 minutes ago, Havic1137 said:

I admittedly don't know how my choice of trait lines up with the supposed trait-related events of the storyline. I picked the one that seemed to make the most sense for backstory.

Making sense is forbidden! Cease and desist this aberrant behavior!

7 minutes ago, GleefulNihilism said:

Just checking in, is my stuff alright?

The GM's activity just dropped, starting today and ending on May 15th so please be patient. He'll get to checking yours eventually.

I usually go to google image search and type in something like:

"Character art rogue male human" and then click on the best result, and look at the 'more like this' selection.

Sometimes its works great, other times it's pretty rough.

image.png.ff01ffb906fd1dd239f25b56b9562bd8.png

image.png.c881cf8734c8c2ba88e1fcd770c1640d.png