Main OOC Thread (OOC)

14 hours ago, Lwmons said:

Does anyone have any recommendations for mundane gear that would be helpful to buy? Nata is hurting for carrying capacity, but I have an extra 100 gold or so to burn and I'd like to find some fun, thematic things to buy.

Fluff stuff is always interesting, don't necessarily worry about useful. I am going to assume you got a Masterwork backpack already to maximize carrying capacity, but if not think about that. You can also think about things like "do they keep any cards or games for his downtime" or "do they have a hidden stash of something sweet"

Daergrim is at the Honeyed Blackmoor really by accident. The trail of one Dominin led him to Kenabres, but now the trail has grown cold. The Honeyed Blackmoor was just the first place he came across where he might get an ale and figure out what to do next.

2 hours ago, iantruesilver said:

So I've got a little tiny spot of writer's block right at the moment.

How does everyone plan on arriving to, and what are they planning to do at the Honeyed Blackmoor?

I figured Teza was there already

Gareth picked a table with a view outside, as though he'd see some sign or clue of corrupt governance just walking through the square. He's sipping what he hopes is just black coffee, but probably has some fancy unpronounceable name and cost 10gp a cup.